Chapter 1

TW: Talks about abortion, panic attacks, anxiety.

----------

Earth-199999

Year:2020

As the daughter of the infamous Tony Stark, certain expectations were placed upon you. However, much like your dad, you never cared about anyone's opinion. You were an integral part of the Avengers initiative, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, and a brilliant scientist, just like your father.

Normally calm, collected, and graceful, it was highly unusual for you to be experiencing a full-blown panic attack like this. You found yourself inside your bathroom, crying. Your fiancé, Natasha, was out on a quick mission and wouldn't return for a few hours.

The realization that you were pregnant had completely overwhelmed you. Despite always being careful with intimacy, here you were, pregnant and unsure about what to do. As you tried to regain control of your breathing, you heard someone knocking on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Y/n, honey. What's wrong? Are you okay? Please, speak to me," the voice pleaded.

"W-Wanda... I can't b-breathe," you managed to say, still unable to move from your spot, still crying, and struggling to catch your breath.

Wanda immediately used her powers to open the door, rushing towards you. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Follow my breathing, y/n. Look at me and match my breaths. Can you do that?" Your best friend asked, and you nodded in response. Slowly, you followed her breathing, attempting to calm yourself down.

"M-mom... I need my mom," you confided in Wanda, still trying to regulate your breathing. The redhead embraced you, acknowledging your request with a nod.

"Friday, please contact Pepper," Wanda called out to the A.I.

"Absolutely, Ms. Maximoff," your best friend smiled, thanking the A.I. She then helped you out of the bathroom and into your shared bed with Natasha, continuing to assist you in calming down.

A few minutes later, your mother entered your room with a worried expression. "Baby, what happened? Friday told me you had a panic attack," your mom inquired, and you hesitated to look up at her, fearing her reaction when you revealed the news.

"I'm pregnant," you mumbled, and with you nestled beside Wanda, she heard your words.

"Oh my God," your best friend exclaimed in shock.

"What? What is it?" your mom asked once again, unable to comprehend your initial response.

"I'm pregnant, mom," you said a bit louder, trying your best not to cry for the second time that day.

"Oh, but that's wonderful news, honey! Your dad and sister would be thrilled to hear it," your mom responded, and Wanda remained silent, but her hand caressing your back conveyed her full support and happiness for you.

"B-but what about Natasha?" you queried your mom and best friend.

"We were cautious. We both agreed not to have a child right away," you added, feeling another panic attack coming on. Sensing your distress, Wanda held you even tighter, hoping it would somehow stave off the impending panic attack.

"What about her, y/n/n? Nat loves you. You two are getting married. She'll be thrilled to know that you're pregnant with her child," Wanda spoke from behind you.

"Wanda's right, my dear. You don't have to worry about anything. Everyone will support you. Heck, your father might even throw another party upon hearing the news of your pregnancy," your mother chimed in, holding your hand and eliciting a laugh from you with her final remark.