Chapter 25

As the Avengers and Superfriends finalize their plan of attack against CADMUS, you can finally feel a sense of yourself returning after your much-needed conversation with Lena. The room is filled with anticipation and focus, but you can't resist injecting some mischief into the atmosphere.

Steve turns to you, "Y/n is the cure ready?" You grin mischievously and reply, "Affirmative, Cap. All we need is to test it."

Your father, raises an eyebrow. "And how can you be so sure it's effective?"

With a twinkle in your eye, you respond, "There's only one way to find out."

Without warning, you swiftly inject yourself with the cure, causing the room to erupt in a cacophony of shouts and screams.

Different comments such as "Are you fucking crazy?!", "No!", "Y/n!", and "Ahhhhh!" Can be heard from your dad, Natasha, Steve and Wanda while the rest stayed shock and speechless.

After injecting yourself you looked at everyone. "What? We needed to test it anyways."

You wanted to laugh at their reaction but your mischievous mind wanted to do something fun instead.

Before anyone can say another word, you immediately pretended to have a convulsion. Instantly, Natasha, your dad, Pietro, Wanda and Yelena were by your side panicking shouting at each other and at Bruce or anyone to do something.

Lena wanted to rush down next to you be she was stopped by Kara shaking her head to tell her friend no. Lena sighed in defeat but worry intensified in her body as she watches the scene in front of her.

"Detka! What's happening? Stay with us!" Natasha immediately started panicking, kneeling beside you, putting your head on her lap while thinking that something was really wrong with you.

"Damn it! Bruce, fix this now!" Tony shouts, while kneeling on the other side of yohr body.

Bruce quickly reacted, rushing over to assess the situation. "Everyone, stand back! Let me check on Y/n!" Everyone backed away except for Natasha who refused to remove your head on her lap.

But just as panic reached its peak, you couldn't hold back your laughter any longer, revealing that it was all just a prank.

"Oh my god!" you exclaim between fits of laughter. "You should've seen your faces. It's fucking hilarious!"

"Are you serious right now? That was not funny!"

"I can't believe you pulled such a prank in this situation!"

"I swear I could kill your right now, you're lucky I'm madly in love with you."

"Suka."

"That's a good one, sestra! You got us good!"

Your mischievous prank leaves your dad, Wanda, Natasha, and Yelena scolding you, expressing their genuine concern, while Pietro joins in your laughter, appreciating the unexpected joke.

If looks could kill, you would be dead by now just by your fiancé's deadly stare.

"So, she acts like that in your hallucination too?" Kara asks the scientists beside her chuckling at the light prank that you've executed. 

"Yep," Lena immediately says, sighing in relief.

The tension dissipates, and although they may not have appreciated the scare, the room fills with a mixture of relief and amusement.

----------

As the aftermath of your prank settles in, you notice that Natasha is refusing to engage with you. She silently busies herself with preparations for the upcoming CADMUS infiltration, keeping her focus firmly on the task at hand.