Chapter 10

Earth-199999

Year: 2021 (4 months later)

A week after the attack on National City, Wanda and Tony were requested to return home due to an important mission.

They initially refused to leave you, but after your persuasion and promise to let all of the Avengers, except Natasha, visit you and Lena during the birth of your child, both Tony and Wanda agreed.

The day of the visit was approaching in just a few days, and the Avengers were more excited than ever to see you after 7 long months of not being together.

Meanwhile, Natasha had been working hard to rebuild her relationships with the Avengers. The redhead was eager to persuade her teammates, specifically Wanda and Tony, to allow her to come with the team in the hopes of seeing you and her child.

"I want to come with you," Natasha announced once she had gathered all her teammates in the common room.

"Come where?" Peter asked, immediately confused by the randomness of Natasha's statement and her unusual nervous movements.

"I want to see Y/n and my baby," the former Red Room assassin calmly stated again.

Wanda was taken aback by Natasha's words, but she stayed silent. She knew it wouldn't look good for Natasha if she had another outburst to protect you. While some progress had been made in the past months, Wanda's protectiveness over you still outweighed any improvements in her and Natasha's relationship.

Sensing Wanda's unsettled emotions, Vision gently placed his hand on the Sokovian's shoulder, offering some calm.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Natasha," Tony interjected, already tired of the playful banter before it even began.

"No. What's NOT a good idea is refusing to let me see my own child!" Natasha's impatience got the best of her, leading to a sudden outburst at Tony's words.

"Tread carefully, Romanoff. You will never win this argument," your father warned the former assassin, only fueling her anger.

"I deserve to see my child, Tony! That's my blood out there!" Natasha shouted at the billionaire's face.

"No, you don't!" Wanda shouted back, unable to contain her emotions any longer.

"They're not yours, Natasha! When will you finally understand that you lost the right to be the child's mother the moment you walked out on them and on Y/n? Just let it go, for crying out loud," Wanda added, determined to make Natasha realize that enough is enough.

"My daughter is finally happy with someone who can love her unconditionally, especially when she needs it the most. Don't try to ruin it because you've already caused enough damage. She deserves to be happy. So please, Natasha..." Tony pleaded.

Admittedly, Tony Stark was many things, but he never begged. However, when it came to his family's happiness, he would humbly beg anyone without a second thought.

And your father was right. Natasha couldn't win the argument. Even if she tried hard to convince the other Avengers, she was left speechless by Tony and Wanda's words. She did the only sensible thing and retreated to her room.

Wanda didn't need to read Natasha's mind to know that the redhead would try her luck again in the future. But for now, she was glad that Natasha was willing to back off during the birth of your child.

----------

Earth-38

Year: 2021