Chapter 22

As you lay beside Natasha, watching her peaceful sleeping form, a mix of emotions swirl within you. Guilt still lingers, a heavy weight upon your conscience, after the events of the previous day. The dream that felt so vivid and real had shaken you to the core, making you question your own mind and the fears it conjured.

Unable to resist the urge, you gently stroke Natasha's cheek, trying to calm the storm of thoughts within you. Her presence brings a sense of comfort, but also raises doubts about your own sanity. How could you have almost lost her to the illusions that played in your mind? The realization hits you like a cold wave, and you can't fathom how your own thoughts could create such an awful scenario.

You remember the tender moments you shared with Natasha before she proposed, the dreams she openly shared about building a family with you. It was a dream she cherished, one you had both nurtured and discussed with excitement. But now, in the aftermath of your tumultuous dream, doubts creep in.

Questions swirl in your mind like a vortex. What if your mind continues to deceive you? What if it blur the lines between reality and fantasy? You feel a deep unease, a gnawing uncertainty that begins to chip away at the foundation of your relationship.

As you lay in your shared bed with your lover, lost in your thoughts, Natasha stirs awake, her eyes fluttering open. She feels the gentle caress of your hand on her cheek and notices the distant look etched upon your face. Concern fills her eyes as she realizes that the events of yesterday are still weighing heavily on your mind.

With a soft smile, Natasha reaches out, wrapping her arm around your waist, pulling you closer to her. She wants to anchor you to the present, to remind you that she is here, by your side, ready to support you through whatever challenges you may face.

"Malysh," she whispers, her voice filled with tenderness. "What's wrong? I can see that something is bothering you."

You take a deep breath, your gaze meeting hers, and for a moment, you find solace in the warmth of her presence. Natasha's affectionate nickname, "Detka," is a reminder of the love and care she has for you.

"I can't help but question everything, Nat," you say, your voice tinged with uncertainty. "The dreams I had, they felt so real. I'm afraid they might blur the lines between reality and fantasy."

"There's something wrong with me," you added.

Natasha listens attentively to your concerns, her love and support unwavering. She recognizes the importance of addressing your worries and offers a practical solution to alleviate your fears.

"Detka," she says gently, her voice filled with reassurance, "I understand your concerns, and I want to help. We can go to Bruce's lab together and have him examine you. He's an expert when it comes to the mind and its complexities. Perhaps he can shed some light on what you're experiencing."

A sense of relief washes over you as Natasha suggests seeking professional help. The thought of consulting Bruce, a trusted member of the Avengers and a brilliant scientist, gives you hope that you can find answers and understanding.

You let out a sigh, feeling grateful for Natasha's understanding and support. "Thank you, Tasha," you say, your voice filled with gratitude. "I don't know what I would do without you. You and your love mean everything to me."

Natasha smiles, her eyes filled with affection. She squeezes your hand gently, her touch offering comfort and reassurance. "We're in this together, Moya Lyubov," she says. "No matter what challenges we face, we'll face them as a team."