Chapter 19

----------

"Where is my grandson, huh?" Alexei's booming voice echoed through the hangar as Natasha led her family deeper into the compound.

"He's probably with his mothers. I'll take you to them, but you have to be extremely quiet, or I'll have to kick you out," the redhead replied, casting a pointed look at both her father and sister.

"What did I do? I can be quiet," the youngest Russian protested, glaring at her sister.

"You're quiet now, but once you see my son, I bet a thousand bucks you won't be able to contain your excitement," the redhead deadpanned, continuing to guide her family towards your room in the compound.

Natasha wasn't surprised that no one greeted them upon arrival, as everyone was busy assisting Bruce and your father in cracking the code for the serum.

"I'll meet Y/n and the baby later. Right now, I need to make the serum. Where's the lab?" Melina interjected, eager to cure you once and for all. The redhead nodded and pointed her mother in the direction of the lab.

Outside your door, the rest of the Russian family encountered Wanda.

"They're inside, catching up on lost time," Wanda immediately spoke, having heard the former assassin's thoughts.

"Can I not see my grandson yet?" the burly tattooed man asked in an unexpectedly soft tone.

"You'll meet him later. Let me show you to your rooms," Wanda replied, taking charge before anyone could move.

But Yelena couldn't resist speaking up once again. "Is that it? You're not going to introduce us to your superhero friend?" she asked, pointing at Wanda, much to Natasha's annoyance.

"No, now let's walk," Natasha curtly responded, determined to move things along.

"Hi there, I'm Yelena, the cooler sibling," Yelena chimed in, shaking Wanda's hand before Natasha could intervene.

"And I'm Alexei, their father. It's nice to meet one of Natasha's superhero friends, huh?" Alexei added, chuckling at the older redhead's exasperated expression. Wanda, however, greeted the two Russian visitors with a warm smile and shook their hands.

"I'm Wanda. It's nice to finally meet Natasha's family. I'm sorry you can't see River right now. Y/nn is finding it difficult to let go of her little boy," Wanda sympathetically explained.

"They'll just have to deal with it. Now, let's go. I still have a lot to do," the former Russian spy quickly interjected, eager to end the conversation between Wanda and her family.

"Rude," Yelena muttered under her breath, expressing her disapproval of Natasha's abruptness.

----------

"Did I really do that?" you asked the raven-haired woman sitting next to you. Lena had been recounting stories about your life together in National City. It was hard to believe how much you had accomplished. Your life with her felt like a dream, and it made you eager to remember everything at once.

"Yes, my love. You captivated everyone with your beauty and wit. No one could take their eyes off you... especially me," she said, causing you to blush uncontrollably. Despite the missing memories, your heart continued to beat for her. A sense of contentment washed over you as you felt the young Luthor's arms around you. Happiness and fulfillment surged through your body.

"I just wish I could remember everything," you quietly admitted, glancing down at your son, who was sleeping peacefully in your arms.

"Believe me, my love, we're doing everything we can to help you regain all your memories," the older woman assured you, kissing your temple.