Chapter 02

I was sitting in my usual place at the university dining hall, waiting for Luna. The fact that I should be partners with Taehyung made me sick to the gut. He was good as a student but extremely annoying. Handsome, annoying student.

Maybe. Maybe he won't take all of this project work for a bully-campaign.

''Jia Meeeee!'' a voice called. I looked up from my food tray to see Luna and her boyfriend, Tian coming along.

I smiled at them. ''Hi guys''

''Yah you know what?'' Luna said as she sat. Tian sat beside her, and smiled at me acknowledging. Tian was a cool guy, Luna is lucky to have him.

''What?'' I said.

''The professor didn't hang me, turns out, half of class haven't done it'' she said. ''And the only person who got it all correct was that Namjoon guy''

I laughed and instantly stopped as I saw Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung entering the dining hall together.

''Uh – huhhhh'' I said.

''So what about you? Did that Gucci boy try to steal your money ass again?'' Luna asked as if this was a normal conversation topic. Tian laughed. ''Luna ...'' he said. She smiled innocently at him.

I rolled my eyes and ignored that question. ''Nothing much, except the fact that my professor made me his project partner for the entire semester''. Luna looked at me with pure shock and Tian was trying hard not to laugh.

''You have got to me kidding me!'' she said out loud. Even the students around us looked at our table. Tian laughed and slapped Luna on the arm.

''Aissh Luna'' I said.

The three of us talked about random school stuff and enjoyed our lunch. Luna looked up as she was eating and her eyes widened for bit. I glanced over my shoulder to see what she was looking at.

My stomach suddenly felt hallow as I saw him. Two rows behind our lunch table sat Taehyung and his friends. But Taehyung was directly looking at our table. At me.

Our eyes met ....

------------------------------

''Damn it''

I quickly grabbed my bag from the seat beside me and looked at Luna.

''I'll see you after classes then''. She understood the situation and nodded. I stood up and hurriedly left the dining room, to be far as possible from Taehyung.

''Jia Mee!''. His voice seemed out of sarcasm for once. I stopped and turned to see Taehyung coming.

''Yeah?''

He stopped. ''Do you mind meeting me at the library after class?'' His face was expressionless.

''Yeah okay'' I said slowly but he was already gone, leaving for class.

------------------------------

After lunch break, I only had one more class, Physics Sciences.

Taehyung completely ignored me, as if I didn't exist. Not even single glance. I did the same.

Mr. Park taught us for about an hour and told about how the university gives students projects (same as how Mrs. Hwang gave) and how we will get more new projects in future.

Great ... I thought. Whole first year making projects with a guy who hates me to the gut.

As the bell rang, I hurried out immediately to find Luna. I saw her near our lockers, with Tian, as usual.

''Luna!'' I called. She turned around. She realized it was me and quickly gave me a hug.

''I saw Gucci boy following you'' she said as she broke the hug. ''He didn't steal anything again right?''

This is what I love about Luna. She is like my best friend forever, even in things which aren't so serious.

''Ani, he just said to meet him after class, for our project you know?'' I added as Luna raised an eyebrow. ''And I won't be home until evening, are you fine going home alone?''

She nodded. ''Tian will drop me off''.

I smiled. ''Thanks Tian''

''My pleasure'' he said.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed! I purple you!