Chapter 10

I was waiting until our class started and my Life science handwritten project on my table infront of me. I completed it until late night and it's done. Taehyung didn't arrive at class still, and all I could do is wait.

Our professor came and started the lesson at usual time but still no Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseok wasn't there either.

Until the whole lesson was over, he still didn't came. I saw Yoongi giving the project to the professor alone too, since Hoseok wasn't there.

When I was heading towards our next class, I caught up with Yoongi and asked him '' Have you seen Taehyung?''

Yoongi gave me a confused look. ''Taehyung? I have no idea where on hell he went''

''Oh ... okay, sorry for troubling''

Even after our Medicine class also, he still wasn't there.

At lunch break, I was with Luna and surprisingly, Tian wasn't with her.

''Where's Tian?'' I asked her when she sat down with her food tray.

''I don't know ...'' she replied.

I looked at her with a serious look. ''Did you both have a fight or something?''

She laughed. ''Are you crazy Jia? We will never fight''

''It's odd to see you without him'' I say.

She shrugged. ''He said he have to go to the library a bit, but I didn't ask why''

I just nodded since it's her business and I was about to tell her about Taehyung when I saw Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung entering the hall. I quickly looked down pretended I was eating. Gladly Taehyung's friends and he sat two rows behind my table.

Luna and I talked for a little while and I stood up to leave for next class. Taehyung was absent for the whole day and he come at lunch break as if he was at school all this time? He is really a very weird guy.

''Jia-ahh'' I heard someone call while I was at my locker pulling out text books. It was Taehyung. As usual he was wearing an expensive looking black t shirt with trousers but he looked tired and his broad shoulders were hunched.

''Yeah?''

''Sorry I couldn't come to classes for give in our work''

I gave him a confused look. Is he apologizing for such a small thing?

I smiled at him. ''It's fine but ... are YOU fine?''. I couldn't ignore how tired he looked.

He visibly gulped. ''Uhhh why are you asking?''

''Because you look like a ghost''

He waved as if that was nothing. ''I'm not here to listen you mumbling about ghosts, I need a favor from you''

I looked at him confused. A help from me?

''What kind of?''

He smirked a little. ''You will have to do tommorow's project alone''

I felt a little shocked, but I felt relief too. If I could do this project alone, it will take hours but still, it will be easier without Taehyung screaming theories at me.

''Fine'' I say.

He raised his eyebrows. ''Are you sure that you can do it alone?''

I shrugged. ''Yeah, it's fine''

He shook his head a bit. ''You are so unbelievable Jia Mee'' Then he looked at me, and I can say, it was not a normal stare. He just stared at me and I felt everything around me melting out. The more he stared, the more I felt reality dimming. I managed to keep a poker face as he continued staring at me.

''I was just joking to see your reaction'' Taehyung finally say. He laughed a little. ''I thought you will go screaming again''

I rolled my eyes and turned away to head to class without a word.

''You better meet me at the library after class Lee Jia Mee!'' I heard Taehyung say as I left. I giggled a bit. I will never understand this boy.

-----------------------------------------

Gladly Taehyung came to our last class but he didn't seem to pay attention. I am not concerned or anything but I visibly saw how tired he was. He was restless, as if he was thinking of something else.

All of his friends, except Yoongi also looked shaken. I wondered what happened.

Luna said she will accompany me to the library saying Tian is still there. When we arrived, Tian was behind a huge pile of books organizing them and Luna whispered good bye and went to help him with whatever he is doing which I had no idea what.

I founded Taehyung at his usual place by the window, but he had his head on his hand as if he is thinking very hard. I sat down on my place as Taehyung signed heavily.

''I seriously hate school work now'' he said in a tired voice.

I frowned. He seriously need to tell me what the hell is going on. ''What's up with you lately? Didn't you have your daily dose of sarcasm?''

''Nothing actually'' he answered.

''Yah Taehyung tell me, I'm listening'' I made a gesture with my hand to my ear. ''I'm all ears''

He smiled a little. ''Freindship problems and important business, that's all I can for now''

I raised an eyebrow. ''And does it affect your studies?''

Taehyung worried at his lower lip. ''Kinda ... but not really''

I couldn't say anything to his words. He gives answers in an indirect way and I dropped the subject about his matters. We both worked with our assignment for about an hour, but I let Taehyung be.

Seeing his expression all I could understand was that he really is in a problem. I randomly cracked jokes and he would smile but I got the feeling he was partly listening.

After about another hour of work, I stood up packing up my stuff, idea on head.

''Mr.Miserable, our work is done and I will complete the rest and you better follow me''

He looked up at me with a confused expression. ''For what?''

''Evening snacks on the way, I'll pay, you need to cheer yourself up''

A/N :

May Taehyung's angel bless you! 

(P.S - I LOVE YOU <3)

S - I LOVE YOU <3)