Chapter 13

Luna and I had a massive dinner that I couldn't even eat in the morning. I told her all about our final exams last night and she wasn't that trilled. She said Tian will be coming to see her, and today also she won't come to school, since she gets period cramps often.

As usual I did my daily HW and glady, very glady no project to GIVE IN today. I entered the class and it's the same image. Girls chatting, boys sitting on tables and smacking each other, but what was out of the blue is ...

Taehyung was there but he has his head on the table. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi was behind him, speaking softly. I tried not to look concerned and sat on my place. First we have Medicine.

Mrs. Hwang came and greeted. Everyone mumbled their response and 1 hour lesson on how to choose the best medicine for patients.

I stole random glances at Taehyung, after all, he has helped me and he is a friend. He was just glancing at board with a hand supporting his head. He was wearing a thin grey t shirt with jeans, as if he choosed the most comfortable thing possible.

His eyes were bit red and he seemed tired, very tired and bit sick. The next lesson went on, and finally it's lunch break.

I was alone today as well. I was thinking whether I should check on Taehyung or should I just pretend Iike I didn't notice anything. I suddenly got startled because someone shouted really loud at the hallway and some students abandoned their food and went to see what's happening.

Curious, I also went to see, and my eyes widened in disbelief.

Jin had Taehyung against a wall and was shouting loud at him. I suddenly realized that I never seen Jin with the boys nor at school since the day at the pub.

Taehyung aimed a punch on Jin's face and Jin stumbled back for a moment. But Jin was collected about himself and punched Taehyung back, locking Taehyung against the wall.

''WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO IT? YOU CAN MAKE THINGS MUCH MORE EASIER'' Jin was shouting.

Taehyung looked up at Jin and gave him a sideways smirk. ''Oh come on man, that's the best you got?''

Jin stared dangerously at Taehyung. ''Pls Taehyung, I beg you, I'm telling this for your own good''

Taehyung returned Jin's cold gaze with an unbothered stare, but I can see, he was holding himself with effort. His cheeks was flushed with red, and I don't think it was because Jin was pinning him against the wall.

His eyes were red than ever and he seems weak, even from a distance.

Jin flared at the silence. ''SAY SOMETHING TAEHYUNG!''

Taehyung remained silent. Jin faked laughed a bit and hit Taehyung in the stomach. Taehyung did his best to defend himself but Jin was seemed too angry and kept on hitting Taehyung hardly.

I saw Namjoon and Jungkook pulling themselves out of the crowd to get to Jin. Jin resisted the hands pulling at him but finally gave up when Mr.Byun came to see what's going on.

''What's happening?'' Mr.Byun asked and saw Taehyung standing with a bruise on his face while Jin's nose was bleeding.

''Who hit the other first?'' the professor questioned from the crowd. I stood still while some pointed towards Taehyung, who had his head low, breathing heavily.

Mr.Byun signed. ''Detention for 3 hours Taehyung and Jin, explain what happened.'' The professor motioned Jin to his office and turned to Taehyung.

''FOLLOW ME NOW!''

Taehyung nodded and walked past the crowd and for a moment, our eyes met. He gave me a slight smile and left with the professor.

The crowd began to dim and I saw Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi looking at Taehyung leave with worried looks. Maybe they knew why it happened.

Jin scolding Taehyung, the anger and pleading in Jin's voice, everything replayed on my mind. I felt sad and scared to why such a thing happened. My heart beats faster than ever, praying Taehyung was all right.

Wait ... what? I'm caring for him again?

A/N:

Srry for the smol update but hope you enjoyed! Love u!