Chapter 27

I opened my room and I was glad I thought of cleaning everything up last night.

It was just a simple room. Everything white. I couldn't afford huge study tables so I had a low wooden table with cushions to sit on. My books were in the cupboards neatly. The only brilliant thing was my bed, which was neatly made with white pillows and duet.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. ''You live the life of nun Jia-ahh''

He sat on one of the cushions and started pulling his books out. He is just gonna get into studying right away?

''Wait, I'll have a shower and come. Won't take long'' I grabbed some clothes from my closet and went before he could reply. I didn't waste much time and quickly showered.

Before going back to my room, I took two cans of Fanta from the fridge and went. Taehyung was eating a pastry he bought on the way. I raised an eyebrow at him.

He pouted. ''What? Is this against the rules?'' he asked in a baby voice.

''No eating is allowed in my room. That's what the kitchen is for'' I say just to make him annoyed.

He dismissed my words as if it's nothing. ''You can clean your room again'' He dusted of his hands and looked at me with a poker face. ''Now let's study''

I sighed and sat facing him, keeping the Fanta cans on the table. I heard Taehyung laugh.

''What?'' I asked.

''Nothing'' he said.

I pulled out my books ... and we started to study.

We spended hours revising everything and to be honest, studying with him wasn't so bad after all. He was eager to study as much as I was and he made the whole process fun.

''Did you remember you saying I looked like a grandpa?'' he asked.

I laughed and nodded.

''So if there is a question saying 'Is DNA related to being a grandpa?' you can answer easily''

I burst out laughing. I felt very alive and I was glad I brought Taehyung along. It was already near 7 pm when I checked my phone for the time.

''Oh holy god, it 7 o'clock!'' I exclaimed.

''Woah we were studying for like 6 hours now'' Taehyung said rubbing his eyes. He did looked tired after all this studying.

''You should go home now'' I said.

He nodded sleepily. ''Yeah I better'' then he smiled at me. ''Good luck for the test tommorow''

''You too''

He got up, putting his bag over his shoulder and left. I watched from the window as he walked away down the pavement. He turned and saw me by the window. He waved.

I smiled and waved back. I watched until his shadow disappear as he walked around the corner of the road. I was smiling like an idiot, I felt it. Whenever I am with Taehyung, I'm truly happy.

Truly. Happy.

A/N:

Ik this a short chap ...i wanna reduce confusion! LMAO

i wanna reduce confusion! LMAO