Chapter 18

The school day went as usual, 1st class, 2nd class, Lunch break, 3rd class.

Mr.Byun came on 3rd class for Liberal Arts and taught for an hour and said he have to say something important.

''The holidays will start after this week and you all have to get ready for exam afterwards. You all have made 4 projects for each subject until now, and the leading project teams are ...''

He went trough his paper file. ''1st week project goes Jimin and Somi, 2nd week also Jimin and Somi, 3rd week Hoseok and Yoongi and finally, 4th week is Taehyung and Jia Mee'' He smiled to congratulate us.

''So we have excellent remarks for every project done and we thought of giving you children a break from projects'' he stopped as everyone smiled in excitement. I heard Taehyung softly whistle.

''Which will be replaced by past paper assignments which you will have to do this week and in the holiday weeks'' Mr.Byun said with an amused face.

Everyone muttered, not approving while I just chuckled.

''Taehyung, come and hand everyone the paper bundles''. Taehyung just sighed and distributed them to everyone.

''Shit, we will have so many work to do'' Taehyung whispered as he gave mine. I smiled at him amusedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Another 4 days and we all are free!'' Luna said as we both meet up near the lunch hall entrance.

''Free?'' I asked. The definition of being free doesn't mean spending whole 2 weeks doing past papers.

''Yep, we can go shopping, I can go out with Tian, go to watch a movie ...'' Luna said a list of things she wanted to do.

''Oh god, what about school work?''

She waved her hand ignoring it. ''You should get your eyes off books and have some peace Jia Mee''

I just shrugged. As we both were going to exit trough the main gate, I saw Taehyung with everyone (except Jin) and it doesn't seem to be a good chat talk. Taehyung was flaring at Namjoon while Namjoon and the others just kept quiet.

''Oh, a fight or something?'' Luna asked looking at their direction.

''I dunno''

I saw Namjoon shaking this head and leaving without a second glance at Taehyung and everyone followed him except Jimin. Jimin have Taehyung a brotherly hug, and also left.

''Go on, see what's happening'' Luna whispered to me.

''Me? I have nothing to do with their problems''

''Just go and talk for heavens sake''

I sighed and walked towards Taehyung, who was just standing as if he is a statue, looking at his friends leaving.

''Taehyung?'' I say in a low voice.

His gaze flicked towards me with a unreadable expression. ''Why?''. His tone was angry.

I can't understand what to say. ''Uhh- what happened? I saw ...'' I let the other words hang on air.

''Namjoon left the university because of me, that's what happened''

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. ''Because of you? Why would he do that? Why?''

''That's non of your business Jia Mee'' I wouldn't care if this was a another situation but Taehyung tone made me speechless.

''Taehyung ... calm down'' I finally say.

''In your fucking dreams'' and with that he left rushing past me, leaving me dumbfounded than ever.

A/N: 

Well well ... let's see what happens ....

 let's see what happens