Chapter 17

I made some Bungeoppang (spicy pastries) for the others, while Taehyung did whatever he wanted to do. I kept the pastries on the tray in order and made the finishing touches. I went to the living room to find Taehyung but he wasn't there and the main door was open.

''Taehyung?'' I said as I went near the open door to see if he was outside and surely he was, with everyone. Everyone has arrived except Jin of course, and Taehyung was talking with Namjoon.

He turned as he heard my voice, his face expressionless as usual.

''Oh ... Jia Mee, is the food ready?'' he asked.

I nodded. Taehyung smiled greedily.

''Jia Mee made food for you? Is something going on between you two that I didn't know?'' Jimin asked excitedly.

Taehyung slapped himself while I stammered. ''Oh no ... g –god no, h –he just asked me to make something f-for uhh ... you guys''

''FOR US! JIA MADE US FOOD! COME ON!'' Jungkook shouted and went inside like a bullet passing me.

''Yah that kid'' Yoongi muttered.

I moved to aside while everyone went inside the house, but Taehyung remained outside and beckoned me to come. I went near him with a questioning look.

''So sorry Jia Mee, everyone and I are ... working on something ...and I don't want you to get involved''

It took a moment to understand what he said. Is he telling me to leave or is he telling something else? And of course I didn't want to disturb everyone so I should leave, I thought.

''Yeah I understand, well see you later then'' I offered a smile and went inside to grab my stuff. When I came outside Taehyung was still there.

''Are you fine in just leaving Jia? I am so sorry'' he asked me in a concerned voice.

I shrugged. ''Yep, it's fine, I have to go home anyways''

Taehyung worried at his lower lip. Then he patted my head as if I'm a baby and went inside without a word, closing the doors as well.

I was shocked at his sudden touch and I felt myself blushing.

Why am I feeling like this? Why ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday passed by and it's school week again. I was tired at how fast the whole weekend went without a absolute rest. Luna on the other hand has gotten into studies lately.

''I am surprised to see how energetic you look Luna'' I say as we both walk up to university.

''I am not a pabo Jia, exams are near''

I laughed. ''What about Tian? I didn't hear about you both lately''

''Of course you don't know anything, you are always rushing to Gucci boy's house''

''Yah we are project partners, we have so many work to do''

Luna scoffed. ''Project making doesn't have anything with cooking''

I sighed. Luna said it was weird for Taehyung to let me cook and all, let alone telling me to go home after it.

Luna said that Tian and herself made up their minds to get high marks as possible, so they can have their so called ''future'' happily together. Well, and I really did wish them good luck, they have been dating for so long now.

We both were walking towards our lockers when I heard Luna curse.

''Why?''

''Urg, that Gucci boy is coming, I am gonna go BYE!'' She said slipping off. I was confused to why she was acting like this. I saw Taehyung heading towards my direction but he seems off the the world.

''Hey Taehyung ...'' I said as he was passing me. He stopped and he broke into a smile when he saw me.

''Hey! Oh god I didn't see you there''

I rolled my eyes. ''Why are you always so out of the world?'' I say as we both headed towards class.

''Me? You say I look like an alien or something'' he asked sarcastically.

''Oh god no, why are you always ... thinking?''

''I am just thinking about what to buy next ... some Gucci? Celine? Louis Voition? ...''

I slapped myself. ''God, what a showoff''

He smirked. ''I am a handsome showoff''

''I wonder who told you that, their standards must be so low'' I said with a fake laugh.

''Yah nice joke, I forgot to laugh'' Taehyung replied.

We both stared into each other for 5 seconds before burst out laughing.

''YAH YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GANG TO GIVE THAT SUGA A LAUGH'' Taehyung said laughing.

''I could make him laugh by roasting you like a chicken'' I said back.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. ''I am too handsome to be a chicken you know?''

God he is calling himself handsome for eternity!

''No, you look like a bear''

''Whatever'' he says and went into class with his usual unbothered face.

A/N:

Well ... what do u guys think will happen? ... LOL, Love u guys ;)

 LOL, Love u guys ;)