Chapter 15

Since I was young my eomma taught me how to cook but I never cooked for outsiders, let alone Taehyung.

I made the japchae quickly as I can and took it upstairs. When I entered Taehyung's room, he was on the bed scrolling through his phone. And not only that, he wasn't wearing any t shirt. I stared at his slim smooth torso until I realized what I am doing.

''Oh the freaking hell!'' I exclaim as I look away.

I heard Taehyung sit up and I can imagine his expressionless face.

''What freaking hell?'' he asks totally confused.

''Where a damn shirt for heaven's sake, my eyes!'' I say blushing.

I heard Taehyung mutter something about why on earth girls overreact for every stupid thing like this and I turned to face him after he had worn a plain white shirt.

I gave him the food tray hoping my face isn't red as I thought. I saw Taehyung looking at me with a smirk.

''What?'' I ask.

He smirked even more. ''You look cute when you blush''

I was aware that my face was getting even redder and pretended to ignore his words. I sat on the ground by his bedroom door, waiting until he finishes eating. Taehyung didn't speak as he ate but kept giving me glances like -this japchae tastes very bad- looks.

After he was done, I waited until he says something.

''Hmm'' he says finally ''you must be the most untalented, horrible, terrifying, intimidating and most horrific chef in the world'' he stops as he sees me frown ''but'' he added with a genuine smile ''this was the best japchae I ever had''

I blinked three times. Did he just complimented me?

''Wow, such a great lie'' I said rolling my eyes.

He pouted like a baby. ''Ani! I'm serious, it is!''

His skin has regained its usual light tan color and his bruise seems less swollen. I sign and gave him some painkiller pills and a glass of water, taking the food tray from him.

''You can rest now, I'll leave''

I turned but Taehyung caught at my wrist. ''Are you leaving?'''. I gave a glance to where he touching me and a glance at him.

Is this boy serious? ''Yeah ... you should rest if you want that fever to get lost''

''Stay with me until I fall asleep'' He started doing aegyo and whinning.

What's gotten into him? Did he lose a brain cell eating my japchae or something?

''Fine then'' I sat cross-legged beside his bed and just stared at the window, aware that Taehyung was gazing at me.

''Tell me a story'' he implies. Oh okay then ...

''Once upon a time there was a very bad and very rude boy named Kim Taehyung who calls himself V ...''

''Oh come on, tell something else'' he cut me off.

He is literally serious. I thought of the latest k drama I watched and started saying it in a nutshell with a calming voice.

''So they meet each other at the bridge as promised, and giving their last farewell before they part ...'' I stopped as I heard soft snores and turned to see Taehyung sleeping.

His bangs fell over his beautiful almond shape eyes and he breathed steadily, hugging a pillow like a baby prince. I stared at awe. I never gave thought on how handsome he looked but now, he totally captivated me.

I finally decided to leave and checked my watch. Still 6pm. Good. I stood up and whispered before I closed the door.

''Sleep well Tae Tae''

--------------------------------------------------

I wake up to my phone constantly beeping like it needs to go to washroom or something. I checked the time. 9.00 am. OH MY GOD!  But then I remembered it was a Saturday. Phew!

I opened my phone to see 7 text messages from Taehyung.

V : YAH JIA AHH! YOU LITTLE RASCAL! YOU HAVE LEFT WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY!

V : OH AND THANKS FOR YOUR MEDICAL NURSING STUFF

V : FOR YOUR INFRO UR JAPCAE TASTES HORRIBLE

V : YAH YOU BETRAYER!

V : ITS LITERALLY 8 IN THE MORNING, NO 8.50

V : YAH! YAH!

V : JIA MEE THE BETRAYER!

I raised an eyebrow to myself. What on earth is he talking about?

You : Wae?

You : I am clueless to what you are saying

V is typing ...

V : Oh there you are, I sended msgs so you will wake up from the notifications! ;)

I mentally slapped myself.

You : Seems you are all right now

This time he took a long time before replying.

V : No, I am all left

You : Oh really ...

V : Do we have any projects to do?

You: yh, very many

V : Today at 12 then, so we can continue the work, my place.

I really wondered what is wrong with this boy. But since I have the whole day free, and I should do the project work with him too, maybe hit the chance.

You : Okay.

A/N:

Guyssssssssssss! More upcoming cute chapters! Keep swimming! I love u! <33333