Chapter 08

''You can't be serious, this is ridiculous!'' I said as Taehyung drive through the streets in his expensive white BMW.

''Pardon?''

''When did you become this friendly?'' I asked in question.

''Aren't project partners supposed to be friendly?''. His was voice cool, casual.

''You weren't this friendly before''

''Simple answer, people change'' At least his sarcasm was still there.

''Whatever''

We both remained silent except me giving directions for my apartment. My apartment wasn't so far as I thought from Taehyung's. I was glad when he pulled over in front of the building where my apartment is.

''Thanks so much for everything and BYE!'' I tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried opening it again, still locked.

I turned to Taehyung. ''Are you gonna kidnap me or something?''.

Taehyung laughed. ''No, but why the rush? Did you forget we both have to give in two hell projects on Monday and Tuesday? We only have one more day you know?''

''Why do you care about school work?''

''How do you think I got in to med school? Just partying every day?''

Every question I ask he never gives me an answer. Just another question at me. I sighed. ''When do you wanna meet up?''

''Tommorow, around 12 in the evening, my house''

I stammered. ''Uhh ... you mean umm ...your house?

He nodded and looked at me, and suddenly I saw the incredible beauty in him. I noticed his almond shaped eyes were different from the other, his pink lips, his soft bangs shadowing his beautiful eyes and his sharp cheekbones ...

I looked away and tried to open the door again. It opened.

''Fine, see you later then'' I said and walked away as fast I could, my heart beating like drums.

--------------------------------------

I rang the bell of Taehyung's mansion house, the bell ringing like silver bracelets tinkling together. I came just like I promised and I was excited for some reason, to work with Taehyung.

I waited for a long time and there was no response. Is he even inside the house?

I rang the bell again, holding it a bit longer this time and waited. Still no response.

Just as I took my phone to call Taehyung, one of the huge double doors opened, revealing a Taehyung with elephant pajamas.

I tried hard not to laugh because he looked much shaken. His hair was pointing at every direction possible and he was clearly just out of bed.

I coughed and asked ''Did you just wake up?''

His eyes were still squinted because of the light and he looked at me closely.

''Jia Mee, what time is it?'' He asked in a sleepy voice, flattening his hair a bit.

I checked my watch. ''It's almost 12.30''

He scratched his face and nodded, motioning me inside. Inside the living room he haven't even opened the windows and the curtains were drawn. There was a pile of papers on the low sofa table along with cans of Fanta.

Taehyung headed upstairs without a word. He stopped on the staircase and turned around when he realized I was still near the double doors.

''Are you planning to just stand there like a ghost or are you gonna come upstairs?'' he said and left.