Chapter 03

After Luna left with Tian, I headed towards the library. The library was in the top floor of the university, and it took me some time.

The air conditioned room welcomed me as I walked to the librarian, to get my library card signed. I glanced around the huge room to find Taehyung.

I saw him seated at a small table near the window, scribbling something on a paper. His bag was dropped on the floor by his side and he was chewing at his lower lip. I moved towards him and stood a little away, waiting him to acknowledge.

I waited but he was still scribbling on the paper. I couldn't wait any longer.

''Taehyung?''

He jumped in his seat as if I scared him and quickly covered his paper, hiding it from my view.

''Oh Jia Mee, you came'' He gestured toward the chair across from him, and I sat while he gathered the papers he was scribbling on. He handed me one paper filled with his handwriting on both sides.

His handwriting was quite nice than I expected and it was about ''Types of Medicine'' we recently learned.

''That's all in my part, you do the rest'' he said and took out his phone.

My eyes widened in shock. I have to do this whole project alone with some simple information he gave?

''Yah Taehyung, you can't do that, this is a team work and we get graded for this''

''Who says I can't?''

''I say''

He laughed. ''Like I would listened to you''. I wanted to kick his ass but I pretended not to hear him.

''So you know liquid medicine is the most suitable medicine form for patients who have difficulty in taking tablets or capsules ...'' I started.

''I told you, I have done my part'' Taehyung said in a bored voice.

I still succeeded to stay calm. ''Then why are you here?''

''Because I want to''

I kept silent and started writing my own ideas for the project. I kept writing and I never looked at Taehyung. An hour gone. I'm still writing and never dared to look up. Taehyung was still looking at his phone I guess.

Another hour gone and I felt exhausted. I sighed and looked up to see Taehyung looking at me.

He was staring at me, and I felt hundreds of butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Was he just staring at me all this time? Then he smirked.

''You're done I suppose'' he said.

I gave him a death glare. ''We don't need to meet again for a project, I will just e-mail the whole project the night before, and now I'm leaving'' I stood up.

He just shrugged. ''Fine with me''

''Did I ask your opinion?'' and I left without another word, feeling satisfied.

------------------------------

When I came to my apartment, it was already six in the evening. I entered and Luna was nowhere to be seen.

Went out with Tian again I guess ...

I had a shower and cooked up some dinner for me and Luna. After that I pulled out my laptop and started typing the project while eating. The first project was simple for me but still a lot of facts had to be included to get a good grade.

While I was working, my phone suddenly beeped with a notification. I checked who it was.

It was Taehyung.

Taehyung: -attached word file-

Here, I wrote some more, hope that's enough and should I give in the project? Or u?

I rolled my eyes and texted a reply.

Me: I'll give, and thanks

Taehyung: kk, cya

I smiled and continued my work. Gladly for now, things were smooth.

A/N:

Things will be hell I say ... LOL ... Hope u enjoyed!