Chapter 04

The next two days was hectic as usual but gladly, Taehyung stopped bullying me, which was a relief. The university professors gave us more projects to submit with deadlines, but students had the right amount of time for every project.

Taehyung ususally met my eyes, or smirked, or sometimes ignored but that didn't matter to me.

Today was the day we should give in our first project and I was excited. Coming to med school was my only dream and I will not let all my hard work be a waste.

I worked with the project alone after Taehyung sended me the word document (which was just another two pages about tablets and capsules) and took printouts of our project, on my way to school.

I was now filing them in order while waiting for Mrs.Hwang to entire the class. Everyone seemed tense about giving in the projects, except Taehyung. He was talking and laughing with Jimin as if he didn't have a care in the world.

-----------------------------

Mrs.Hwang asked us to hand in the projects, and students submitted them when their names were read. I waited till it was my turn.

''Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok'' She called. Hoseok stood and went to hand in their work.

''Psst Jia Mee'' I turned to my right and saw it was Taehyung. ''Show me'' he said and drew a rectangle on air. He wanted to see the full project. Since he was far I couldn't give it so I just showed.

He frowned as if something was wrong, and then smirked. ''Nice'' he mouthed.

''Kim Taehyung and Lee Jia Mee''

I stood and gave the file to the professor and returned to my seat. I sighed in relief. One project down.

After Medicine science, it was Life science, and after that it was lunch break. I told Luna how I successfully gave in my first project while she told me how Tian was punished for not bringing his Accounting text book for class.

''I felt bad for him when the professor scolded him, but he didn't seem to care'' finished Luna. Tian laughed as if it was the cutest thing Luna ever said.

''It was not much of a big deal, I just forgot a textbook, just a damn textbook'' He shrugged. ''Life is depended on the brain we use, not books''

Luna and I laughed.

While I was heading for Science and Liberal Arts, Hoseok came at me and smiled, a smile which radiated happiness and sunshine, and told he wanted to talk with me. ''Do you mind a minute?''

''Of course not, tell me Hope'' I replied. He took a deep breath.

''First of all, did you see Taehyung anyhwere?''. I shook my head, gesturing a no.

''Oh okay thanks Jia –ahh, and Mrs.Hwang told you and Taehyung to meet at her office after class''

I tensed. ''Do you know why?''

''Nope no idea, and I have to go Jia –ahh, gotta find Taehyung'' and he went, leaving me dumbfounded.

I barely focused on the lesson, telling myself I must have done something horrible. When the class finally finished I went to meet Luna, to apologize her because I won't be coming along with her. She said it was fine and gave me a friendly hug before leaving.

-----------------------------

Be Calm be calm, it will be fine ....I told myself.

I was waiting outside Mrs.Hwang's office, waiting for Taehyung. I didn't see him during my last class, neither Jimin, Yoongi nor Hoseok.

I turned around to the sound of footsteps and saw Taehyung walking towards me. He had an expressionless face and he smelled of too much perfume.

''Do you know why she called us?'' He asked is his unbothered, deep voice. I shook my head and we both waited in silence until we were called.

''Jia Mee and Taehyung, come in''

I gulped and went inside. Mrs.Hwang was sitting behind her table and didn't seem angry and she had a smile on her face. Taehyung and I just waited infront of her, waiting her to talk.

''Jia Mee and Taehyung, I have to tell that both of you have done an excellent project'' she said and I felt myself calming down, but Taehyung still seemed uneasy.

''But Jia ... your project is typed'' Mrs.Hwang's smile disappeared. ''I went through the facts and I clearly understand it was not copied from somewhere, but ... I can't except it''

I felt ashamed and sad. She can't just say that. ''But professor ...'' I started.

''Dear, I understand, but all of the other students handed in hand written projects, and I can't except it, and projects like this ...'' She gestured to my work on her table ''gets an F grade''

I did my best to keep an unhurt face and said ''I understand professor''

''That's not all Jia, there are certain rules we teachers are given to follow, and university isn't like school'' She sighed as if it hurt to say the next few words.

''I have to give you both detention for 1 hour today''

I knew this was meant to happen, a punishment for my damn brain. Taehyung didn't say a word and simply listened.

''Okay professor'' I croaked out a reply.

A/N:

Let me bless yours eyes for reading this chapter! LOL annyeong!