Chapter 28

Students were scanning through their books like bullets to do some last minute revision before exam. I stayed up late after Taehyung went and did some more studying. I felt I was ready enough. It was my habit to calm down myself before any test.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi was clustered together going through their books. I am kind of worried since Taehyung didn't show up yet.

We only had 15 more minutes for exam to start.

The bell rang.

Everyone dashed to their represented seats as Mr.Byun came in for exam duty (which is kinda horrible since he strict) and called for silence.

The exam time began and Mr.Byun handed our papers. Taehyung was still not there.

Why is he late on important days like this? I thought. I mentally counted to 10 and calmed myself, not wanting to get distracted.

Even when gorging my brain for answers as I write, I really wondered where Taehyung was.

Finally the first paper was over and it was lunch break. Luna and Tian was in class studying together, so I was alone.

I saw Jimin and the others sitting together at a table, only Namjoon and Jin wasn't there, minus Taehyung too. I abandoned my food and went towards their table.

Everyone looked at me with wonder as I reached them. ''Hey'' I said in a little tone.

''Hey Jia Mee! How was the paper for you?'' Hoseok asked with his usual sunshine smile.

''It was alright for me''

''I wondered whether it will be all left for you'' Yoongi muttered.

''Suga hyung!'' both J Hope and Jimin said together.

I smiled a bit. ''I hope it was easy for you guys. How about you Jungkook?''

Jungkook shrugged. ''Mine was pretty easy too'' He gave me a bunny smile and went back to eating.

Now I came to my point. ''Jimin, I want to talk to you''

Jimin nodded. ''Sure''

He got up and we both went to the hallway outside the lunch hall. Jimin looked at me with questionable eyes.

I gulped. ''I –uhh- I just wanted to know ...whether ...you know where Taehyung is''

Jimin's eyes widened for a bit. ''I didn't knew he would skip exams, he is probably playing games or something''

I pursed my lips. ''Okay, thank you Jimin''

I sighed and made myself ready for the next paper.

Taehyung wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't.

The next paper was Humanities.

After 3 hours of writing, the 1st day of exams were over.

I hurried up to find Luna. She was waiting for me outside the classroom. We both talked about the exam and about tomorrow as we walked home. Surprisingly, she said she had done well in exam. I was happy for her too.

Once I showered and sprawled on my bed for a little rest, I called Taehyung.

I waited ...he didn't pick up. I called again. He didn't answer. I finally gave up on the 5th call.

What has gotten into him? I thought deliberately. I even texted him.

You: Taehyung? Why didn't u come for the exams?