Chapter 25

His words ...how can someone be so beautiful just by some words? I starred at Taehyung, my heart racing through emotions. His eyes ...his eyes...they clear out any shining star in the night. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Taehyung gave me a peculiar look. ''Stop staring at me like that. It's scary''

I gave a small laugh. ''I'm terrifying enough to scare you huh?''

Taehyung shook his head. ''You make me scared in every kind of way Jia Mee''

''What do you mean?''

''Well, you're mood changes more than thousand times a day, who knows you will go crazy and kill me?'' Taehyung say shrugging.

I widened my eyes. ''Hey yah! How can I kill a cute bear like you?''

Wait ...what I just said ...oh no ....

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at me. ''What did you just say?''

I gulped. ''I ... I just ... I just said that I would love to take the pleasure of killing you'' I said giving an awkward laugh.

God that sound way worse ...oh god Jia Mee ...

Taehyung sighed. ''Today is such a beautiful day you know?''

''Why? Because I said I wanna kill you?''

''No...because you finally said I'm cute''

I blushed. Oh god ...I think I'm gonna be sick ...

''Umm...well...I –'' but I stopped as Taehyung's phone started ringing. Taehyung answered it with a poker face.

''Hello?'' he said. There was some quick muttering from the other line. Taehyung's expression changed into shock.

''What? I'll be there'' he said and ended the call. He turned towards me.

''I'll have to go. Should I drop you off?'' he asked hurriedly.

I shook my head. ''Its fine, I'll go on my own''

He gave a little boxy smile and reached into his pocket. He drew out a small box and gave it to me.

I hesitated. ''What's this? I don't want –''

''Just open it after I go, see you later Jia Mee'' and with that he left, not saying another word. I watched as he got into his BMW and drive away.

I took a deep breathe. Being with him had made me breathless. Am I supposed to be like this? He is just another boy who is a friend of mine –

I looked at the box he gave me. It's a small pink metallic box. I opened it ...

Inside was a rose gold necklace with a pink diamond rose as the pendant. It was so beautiful I almost dropped it. Along with it was a little note.

Jia Mee,

Before start screaming at me for giving you this, just read.

You have been a good friend to me no matter what shit I did to you. Well, consider this gift as a thank you from me. The pink rose means greatness, innocent and honestly. I think it will be a good luck charm for you.

P.S : THAT NECKLACE IS VERY EXPENSIVE JIA! YOU BETTER KEEP IT!

I laughed at his childness. This is the first time someone gave me a gift since the day I came to Seoul, other than Luna. I felt myself smiling as I looked at it. I was aware of the rush of blood on my cheeks.

I really loved it. I love it. But do I love Taehyung too ... said a voice inside my head. I shook my head. No ...No... I don't know.

-----------------------

UNKNOWN POV

Pressing the pause button of the recording, the man watched as the girl stood up to leave the park. With some rapid taps on the phone, the man sended the recording to someone we don't know of. He was watching and recording the girl since the time she got here. The boy who was with her was the one that mattered the most.

The man came out of his hiding spot, knowing it's his queue to leave.

-----------------------

JIA MEE POV

Next Day ...

It was the last day before university starts tomorrow and I was rushing through my books and papers since I knew exam will start soon once uni started.

I secured the necklace Taehyung gave me around my neck, the rose diamond giving me the feeling of calmness. He was right. I already felt very lucky.

Taehyung was on my mind every time and I am looking forward to see him tomorrow at uni. His gift made me feel friendlier towards him. I love the necklace so much.

It feels like the small pendant has a life stored inside it. Every time I feel it, I remember Taehyung.

Smiling to myself, I got ready for tomorrow.

Hwaiting Jia Mee!

A/N:

Is this chapter cute? I mean ... Ofc TAE is cute ...LOOK!

LOOK!