Chapter 11

''You are making me look bad pabo'' Taehyung said as I hand him a bag full of Tteokbokki and a corn dog. I thought of walking to home with him buying some street food on the way. As I promised I paid and Taehyung was complaining ever since.

''For what?'' I asked biting into my corn dog.

''For buying me food, you could have let me pay''

''Tsk, just eat up''

''And why a whole bag of rice cakes?'' He asked again, as if I bought him gold.

''Eat that after you get home''

He kept complaining saying this is all too much and I ignored. Suddenly Taehyung hit me on my shoulder hard and I whirled around in surprise.

''Are you crazy?'' I asked.

He laughed. ''Did you heard what I said?''

''I wasn't paying you any attention''

''I said that you are the most unbelievable weird person I ever met''

I raised my eyebrows at him. ''Oh yeah?''

He rolled his eyes. ''Here I thought Lee Jia Mee was one of the most innocent, silent and adorable girls in the school when you are like the most sarcastic, rude and weird girl I ever met''

Did he just say I am the rudest person he ever met? Oh ...

I turned around silently and walked on. How can he just say that I am rude? After even caring for him just for a second he says this?

I remember the words once my dad said.

''As long as your high spirits and disgusting rudeness in still within you, you can't never care for people, you won't even have a single friend, you are selfish, admit it, at least today''

I have cried that day. I was sixteen and he scolded me for my choices of life. He said I will regret everything I ever chose. My mom was the only person who ever agreed with me. She is the reason I am at Seoul when my dad hated me for my choices. Mom said it was because he loves me and he was afraid of losing me, but I'm nowhere near that.

I came to Seoul make both of them proud, even dad, to prove him wrong.

And now this? Even the simplest of words hurts. I fought back tears and kept on walking away fast as I could. I heard Taehyung behind me.

''Yah Jia – ahh did I make you cry?'' His voice was touched by sarcasm. I kept my mouth shut and ignored.

''Aww baby Jia – ahh is crying'' Taehyung laughed a little.

''Enough Taehyung, just stop'' I said in a low dangerous voice.

Taehyung looked confused. ''Jia-ahh I just said it ...''

''I know, but just stop''

''You aren't hurt by what I said right?''

I felt my tears on my cheeks. I don't want to listen to him. No, not now. I turned and walked away from Taehyung, wanting to get away from him far as possible.

I heard him calling my name but I ignored. Too much for one day, I need to calm myself down.

Luna came home around six in the evening and said she was too tired and went to sleep right away. I brought some ramen boxes for the both of us from the street food cart and I ate mine while I kept Luna's in the refrigerator so she could eat later.

I thought of completing our tomorrow's assignment before late night and started working.

I stopped writing for a while when my phone suddenly beeped. I opened the chat box to see a message. From Taehyung.

V : U there?

I rolled my eyes and kept my phone away and started writing again. Another beep vibration went through my phone and of course I ignored again. Another beep, another and another.

''Oh god dammit'' I sweared under my breath.

V : Annyeohaseyo?

V : I'm sorry if I hurted you

V : I'm with Jimin and Namjoon, both of them are playing games, waiting for my turn

V : You're online, talk will you ...I'm bored

I typed the first thing that came to my mind.

You : Why are you saying all these to me?

V is typing ...

V: Cuz I'm bored

You : And what can I do about that?

V : Make me feel unbored ;)

You : Go and hug a lion stuffed toy and sleep

V : What's wrong? U are still mad at me right?

You : go mind your own work Taehyung, I'm doing our project work

V : Do you need help?

You : Yes

V : Jinjja? Tell me

You : Stop texting

I was seriously mad at him for no reason at all and I went offline before I could see his reply. I finished my work soon and thought of having a night tea before sleep.

I sat on the couch, gripping my tea tightly, letting the heat wash over me like relief. I felt a feeling of sadness and doubtfulness lingering at me. These days with every single second that passes, I remember Taehyung.

I didn't know why I see him as the only reason for everything and as the only result of everything. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and popped my phone open, and started listening to music.

A/N:

THANKS FOR ALL ZE VOTES AND COMMENTS!

LOVE YOU <33333333333333