Chapter 21

JIA MEE POV

''I can't wait to meet Tian again! I'm sure he will love the watch I bought him!'' Luna screamed like a hype child.

We were both shopping for the last 3 hours, going from shop to shop, sometimes even not buying anything because she thinks the cloth brands are too ''lowkey'' for us.

She bought Tian many things, while I just took some good clothes since I rarely go shopping.

We both had dinner near a street food cart and we were both walking towards home happily when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I quickly fished it out to see a message from ... Taehyung?

V: My house, now. I need your help. Pls.

I rolled my eyes. I replied.

You: I'm busy, so no.

I waited for a response because Taehyung was a person who is online 24 hours, he would reply immediately. But to my disappointment ... he didn't.

At a stroke I knew something was wrong. I just felt it.

''Hey Luna, someone needs to meet me'' I handed her my only bag. ''I will be home before it's late okay?''

She raised her eyebrows. She could say I was in a hurry. ''See you then, be safe''

I thanked her and called a cab. I arrived at Taehyung's house within 10 minutes and I hurried up the steps and pushed the door bell.

There was no response. I tried the door and it swung open. I mentally questioned myself. Doesn't he even keep his door locked? Is he that reckless?

''Annyohaseyo?'' I said as I went in. The house seemed empty. This was a place I used to spend so much time that it felt like home. I sat on the low couch, waiting for Taehyung to stop his prank of hiding somewhere to scare me.

I got up as I heard a car screech outside. Oh ... so he was not playing a prank then.

The door blasted open and Taehyung came in. He stood near the door looking around as if searching for something. He was in black jeans and green silk shirt, like he just came from a Dinner.

He suddenly grabbed a candelabra from the low table and threw it against the other wall. It dropped with a huge clang. I just stared at him with shock as he took a portrait and slammed it to the wall. The glass broke into pieces.

He was breathing heavily as if he couldn't contain his anger. I backed up against a wall, totally caught off guard.

''Taehyung ...'' I whispered in shock.

His eyes looked towards me, as if he seeing me for the first time since he arrived. His eyes seemed to soften for a moment but the hint of anger never left his eyes. He slowly made his way towards me.

Once he was close he trapped his arms besides me, caging me like a prey. His breath smelled of his perfume and alcohol.

Alcohol. He is drunk.

I shut my eyes and looked down, afraid he will slap or hit me.

''Jia-ahh'' Taehyung whispered. I dared not to look at him.

''Jia-ahh look at me'' he said again. His hand lifted my chin up, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were shinning with emotions. I kept silent.

''How can you do this to me?'' he suddenly questioned.

I stammered, still shocked to comprehend what's happening. ''Wha- what do you m ---''

But he cut me off. ''In the bottom of my heart lies a secret which I have never told a soul in the world'' he says. ''There is an image of a person who dearest to me and closer than anything else''

He rested his forehead on mine. ''You are my secret, My beautiful little secret''

Before I could react, he placed his lips on mine, taking my lips on his. He kissed slow and steadily against me. I was too shocked at his sudden movements, my heart beating faster than lightning.

He slowly let go of the kiss, his body going half limp against mine. I was aware he is going to blackout.

I reacted without thinking, putting his arm over my neck, getting him to lay down on the long sofa. After positioning his legs properly, I went up and brought down his quilt and pulled it over him.

I was shaken by everything that happened, all happened too fast. I looked at Taehyung who was still half conscious, looking at me with half lidded eyes.

''Please stay with me'' he said in a whisper.

What the ---- ''Taehyung I can't ....'' But he grabbed by wrist and pulled me to the floor, not so gently. He locked his hand with mine.

''I love you Jia Mee'' he mumbles as he falls asleep. I sat on the ground facing him, looking at him with absolute shock and ... I don't know what I should feel. It was too fast, everything happened too fast.

 ... My heart skipped a beat every time he breathed, every time I look at him.

Does he really meant everything ...... does he actually .... Loves me?

A/N:

ARE U GUYS BREATHING? LOL! LOVE U <33333

SLEEPY TAE TAE!