Chapter 12

The rays of sunshine shimmering through my curtains woke me up out of haze of sleep. I checked the time on my bedside clock.

7.30 am.

''Oh no''. Only 20 more minutes for school to start. I hurried up and refreshed myself and pulled on some clothes and hurried to the living room. Luna's door was still closed.

I knocked on it and shouted trough the keyhole. ''Luna! Wake up!''

''I am not coming today! I can't'' Luna answered, her voice was muffled, which means she must be still on bed.

''Why? Are you okay?''

''Totally fine! The most beautiful days of the month has come!''

Great Luna totally great ...''Do you want anything?''

''Ani I'm fine''

''Some ramen is there in the fridge, you can eat after a while, now gotta go Luna'' I said hurriedly.

''Okay I will and see you later!''

I nodded to myself and dashi run run run to university. Actually I didn't run, I walked very fast. I arrived just on the mark when our first class started and I sighed heavily.

I went through today's schedule. Life Sciences, Humanities, Lunch break, Liberal Arts. Not Bad.

Mrs.Hwang started the lesson and I stole a glance over the class. Everyone is there, except Taehyung.

This boy ...
But I didn't let that bother me at all. The lessons went smoothly but it made me frustrated when all our professors gave us more due projects. I seriously don't know why they test us like this, but more the better, I thought.

I was alone at lunch break and I enjoyed it. Then a boy, who seemed much older than I am, gave a flyer to all 1st year students.

I received mine and saw it was about final exams for us. In another 2 months. They will be giving a holiday for 2 weeks between the two months.

Wow, there will be so much work. I felt nervous and excited. First official test as a med student.

''Yahhhh'' I whispered to myself.

As expected, Mr.Byun (our Liberal Arts professor) gave us a lecture about the upcoming exams and so on.

I felt happy and very very nervous. I thought of buying some food along the way, for Luna and me and tell her about the latest news.

After school, I took a longer route home and walked along, thinking. I wanted to call eomma and appa, and tell them how fine I am and how everything was alright.

I walked on to the street food lane and bought the food.

''Yes miss?''

I looked at the food and ordered everything I like. ''Give me one bag each of Tteokbokki, Hotteok, Kimbap, and two bowls of Japchae''

I paid the bill and waited till my order was ready until I heard a familiar baby voice.

''Jia Mee! Over here!''. I turned around to see Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook at a table behind me. They had brought themselves soju bottles and Jimin motioned me to come and sit with them.

''Hi guys!'' I say as I sat on an empty seat with them.

''Did you hear exams are near! We are here to celebrate!'' Namjoon squealed a bit. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I chuckled. ''Yesss, I'm also excited''

Jimin slapped himself. ''I really don't know why the both of you love exams''

''Imma shave your eyebrows Park Jimin'' Namjoon retorted.

The chef came with my order and handed me the bags.

''Oh here, you guys can have this'' I say as I handed the bag of Hotteok to them.

Jungkook's eyes widened. ''Jinjja? YAHHHH'' and he took one and started eating right away as Namjoon shook his head.

I laughed a bit and just kept silent while the others ate and drank. I got freaked out of my ass when Yoongi suddenly shouted ''J HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

People around starred at our direction. Hoseok smacked Yoongi and looked at me apolitically. ''When he gets high he screams our names, sorry''

I saw the incredible friendship all of them had and I smiled to myself. True friends. True friendship.

We all got a little startled when Jimin's phone rang with a call. Jimin answered.

''Yeoboseyo?'' I heard a deep voice talk on the otherside. Taehyung?

''AHH TAEHYUNG –SHII''. Jimin turned on speaker phone so everyone can hear.

''What are you guys doing, I just finished my work'' Taehyung say on phone call.

''We have some bad news for you and we are having some food'' replied Jungkook. ''Oh! and Jia Mee is with us too!''

There was silence on the other line.

''Jia Mee?'' Taehyung asked finally.

''Hello Taehyung'' I said in a bored tone.

Taehyung coughed (as I heard) and said ''Guys, I need help ...'' and more coughs. ''Bye guys, see ya'' he said and ended the call.

''Huh? That was weird'' Hoseok said after a long silence.

''He sounded sick, over working probably, told him'' Yoongi implied.

''Maybe we should check on him'' says Jimin. And I knew it was my queue to leave.

''Guys, thanks for accompany, I will leave now'' They all nodded and Jungkook gave me a bunny smile.

''Thanks for the food Jia-ahh'' he say.

I laugh and wave them good bye.

On my way I remembered how many assignments I have to do, and I groaned. I should probably tell Taehyung too. And ask him how is doing to probably, if he is sick. I mentally rolled my eyes and called him.

He picked up on the fourth ring.

''Hello?'' His deep voice sends chills trough me.

''Hey Taehyung''

Silence. ''Hey''

''I just wanted to tell that we have new work to do, and I heard you are sick''

''I'm not sick, who told you that?'' Then he coughed, and again.

''Speak of the devil'' I say.

''It's just a cough pabo''

I frowned. ''Yeah okay''

Awkward silence. ''Jia – ahh, I ..'' Just as Taehyung started to speak, I heard his doorbell ring loudly.

''You gotta go now, Bye'' and I hung up. Just talking with Taehyung made me feel nervous and my heart beats as if suddenly something woke up. I signed heavily and shook my head.

God I need to be diligent, stop being so moody for silly things Jia!

A/N:

Yasssss she needs to be diligent, let me thnk u for reading this ;)!