Chapter 20

TAEHYUNG POV

This is my 4th glass of wine, I wondered if I could drink more. I was with Jin in a famous dining restaurant, which I got invited to a reservation by him yesterday. I looked at Jin. He seems a bit blurry to me.

''You aren't serious right?'' I asked him.

Jin stared at me coldly. ''Do I look like I have time for lame dad jokes?''. Surely he can pick up better words for this conversation.

I smirked. ''Yes, that's the only thing you know, bighead''

Jin seemed calm for a person who is getting annoyed by a younger cousin.

''What about that girl? What's her name again .....ahhhhh'' Jin talked while pouring me another full glass of wine. ''Lee Jia Mee, isn't it?''

I clasped by glass tightly. Jin laughed. ''First drink! Drink!'' he said, drinking from his own glass. I drank mine in one go, too frustrated and too confused with everything.

''You know Taehyung ... I like her too'' Jin said in a measured voice. ''She is such a sweet girl, no wonder you love her''

I am aware of my cheeks flushing. It must be the wine. ''What does she have to do with this shit?''

Jin laughed. ''Nothing of course, but she will get involved if you don't agree''

''I'll agree when your fucking ass get wings''. Slap. I felt my right cheek burning. I looked towards Jin with absolute anger. He smiled at me as if nothing happened.

''Sorry for that, here, you need to drink more'' My wine glass had already been filled again. I greedily took the it again, slipping some when my hand shakes. I took a long sip, almost emptying it again.

''Why can't you listen to me? Everything will be all right Taehyung, everything will be fine, please, just listen and do it''

''I don't listen to bullshit'' I retorted taking another sip of wine.

''Namjoon left you, he knows this can't be solved without you. Taehyung, I tried NOT to involve you with this, but ...'' he didn't complete his sentence.

''But what?''

Jin shook his head. ''You know it Taehyung, don't act like you don't, even your friends knows it''

''Do you think I give a fuck about the bullshit you are talking about?'' I said back frustrated.

Jin took me by the collar, leaning in close to me. ''I am not going to risk myself again coming to warn you. Understand? This is your last chance. If you don't take a decision soon, THEY will make you''

My head felt dizzy because of this sudden movement and I looked at Jin with effort. There were tears in his eyes.

''Jin hyung, I –''

''Taehyung, pls, THEY will take her too''. Jin let go of me and went to the cashier to pay our bill, and left without a word.

I just kept staring at the exit, my head feeling too light, my mind too confused.

I did the first thing that I thought was right. I texted someone.

My house, now. I need your help. Pls.

A/N:

Ik this is a short chapter but .... hope u enjoyed! LOL 💜💜💜

 hope u enjoyed! LOL 💜💜💜