Chapter 05

''Never thought I will end up in detention with you'' Taehyung said as we both sat in the detention room. I was sitting a few tables away from him, just to give myself some space.

''You wish'' I said.

Taehyung was just sitting with his hands crossed on the table, lost in his world.

''Aren't you worried about the F grade?'' I asked finally breaking the long silence.

''Mrs.Hwang said that she knew we didn't copy and it was clearly our own ideas, so no''

''Did you knew about the No-Project-Typing thing?''

He didn't answer immediately. ''What if I say I did knew about it?''

I looked at him with shock, and he was smirking. Was I fooled by him again?

''Are you saying that you knew about it?'' I asked in disbelief.

He gave his small badass laugh. ''Kinda did''

How could Taehyung just do that to me? Is that why he gave a hesitated look before I gave in the project? Why didn't he just tell me? I felt anger and sadness raging inside me. Why should he just betray me? What have I ever done to him?

I stood and let out my fury, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.

''KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME YOU IDIOT!''

He just shrugged. ''You never asked my opinion as I remember''. Tears stung against my eyes. Then I say in a dangerous low voice.

''Taehyung, do you have any idea what an annoyance you are? Don't you understand by ruining my life, you gain nothing? Don't you understand how hard it was for me to move from Busan to Seoul alone? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO LEAVE MY PARENTS AND HOW MUCH I SHOULD SUFFER TO GET HERE?''

Taehyung was visibly surprised by my sudden outburst. ''Jia –ahh, listen ...'' he started but I cut him off.

''I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT YOU HAVE TO SAY! I'M NOT A RICH ASS LIKE YOU! I HAD TO SUFFER A LOT TO GET TO SEOUL! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?''

Tears rolled down my cheeks and my heart felt hurt, so hurt, and I also knew I did a bad thing scolding Taehyung, but he shouldn't have made a whole joke from me.

Taehyung seemed scared to say anything now, thinking I will shout at him again. He stood up and tried to come towards me. ''Jia Mee, I'm sorry ...''

But I already walked past him and slammed the classroom door shut, drowning his words.

------------------------------

I opened my apartment door to see Luna sprawled in the couch. She was watching TV, and she had an apple juice beside the stool table.

''Jia Mee, you came! I have to tell you something ...'' and she trailed off as she saw my tears.

She came over and shook me a bit by the shoulders. ''Yah Jia-ahh, are you fine?''

I hugged her and started crying.

''Woah you should really tell me what happened Jia''

''Taehyung ...'' I said against her, still crying. Luna broke the hug and looked at me with seriousness.

''I probably know who to cheer you up but first let's take a seat and listen your story''

We both sat in couch and I started explaining everything. How I got an F in my very first project, my first detention in the university and how Taehyung took it for a joke and let me fail it, intentionally.

When I stopped, I felt a little okay.

Luna sighed. ''What a spoiled idiot'' but she was smiling. ''And will you let me say something?''

I nodded. Luna went to her room and came back with a huge bag, and pulled a much smaller bag from it and gave me. ''That's for you'' she said.

I pulled out an expensive black dress from it, and I stared at with awe. It was sleeveless with sparkling silver rose's prints.

Luna was smiling like a shining moon. ''Isn't it lovely?''

''Oh my god Luna, why did you buy me this?''. Luna coughed as if this was all business and said ''We are going to nightclub today''

I was purely shocked. ''Yah Luna, we can't, I ... I haven't drink before''

''You must, this was planned by all first year students'' she bit her lower lip. ''Well, we didn't actually ORGANIZE it, we all just thought of going, Tian is coming too'' she said in a dreamy voice.

I rolled my eyes. ''I haven't ever had a drink! I just can't Luna''

She pouted with an angry expression. ''I bought you this beautiful gown and I am trying to make your day better'' She came and sat beside me. ''Please? Pretty please? And it's a Friday! Oh come on Jia-ahh''. She shook me a little.

I sighed. ''Okay then''. Luna squealed in excitement and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

A/N:

Hope u enjoyed ! LOL! Love u guys!

P.S : ( An angel r8? )