Chapter 29

I gasped and my eyes flew open; it was so dark that it took some time for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. It was a dark room, with only a single window for light to enter. There was a black door and some boxes stacked up in one corner, otherwise the room is empty.

I sat up, my head paining with an agonising headache, and almost screamed. Beside me, someone was sitting in a crouched position. He was definitely sleeping. There were patches of blood here and there in his white shirt and his hair was damp with sweat.

I gulped against the nervousness. I shook him from the shoulder, terrified.

''Umm ...wake up...please'' I said as he continued to appear dead. He raised his head with a groan, clearly annoyed that I woke him up.

I stifled another scream. It was ...

Taehyung ...

---------------------------------

''Taehyung?'' I said bewildered, my voice echoing off the walls.

He looked at me with huge eyes. My name escaped from his lips and he embraced me in a hug. I was shocked with surprise.

''Oh my god Jia Mee, you are finally awake!'' He drew back and secured a lock of hair behind my ear. He smiled at me.

I stuttered. ''What happened – where – how can you be – what happened?''

There was a cut across one of his cheeks and he seemed so pale. His night black hair was a mess and he looked as if he lost weight and what's more distracting was ... he was wearing the same clothes I last saw him in.

Taehyung sighed. ''I didn't thought they would go this far ...'' He looked at me. ''They didn't hurt you right?''

All I could do was nod.

Taehyung sighed and sat more straightly against the wall. His eyes were ringed with exhaustion.

''What – what happened to you? You were missing for two days ...'' I say.

''I know'' was all he said.

''Where are we?''

Taehyung pursed his lips. ''In a storage room of a medicine company''

I raised my eyebrows ''How do you know ...''

''Cause it's my father's company''

As I was about to reply, the black door opened, illuminating the room with immense light.

----------------------------------

BANGTAN POV

Jungkook blasted opened the door of Taehyung's house, the other members filling in the living room. (Except Jin).

Yoongi picked up an abandoned phone, and gestured Jimin and Jungkook to search the house.

Hoseok and Namjoon watched as Yoongi scrolled trough the phone.

''I think it's ... a girl's phone'' said Hoseok.

''Duh of course it is, I am trying to figure out who's'' muttered Yoongi.

Jungkook and Jimin came towards them with confused faces. ''No one's here'' said Jungkook.

''And no signs of anything dangerous'' implied Jimin.

''Hmm ...'' Namjoon kept staring at the phone. ''No clues either? If someone broke into the house ...''

''No'' Jungkook said.

''What the fuck? It's Jia Mee's phone'' Yoongi showed everyone a particular chat. ''and more fucking confusing is that the messages are from Taehyung''

Namjoon took the phone from Yoongi. ''It's not Taehyung's ... it's an unknown contact'' Namjoon frowned in concentration. ''It's not Taehyung, definitely not Taehyung''

Namjoon bit his lower lip. ''Maybe we could ...''

A/N: 

.................................................