when i saw the old him

There was something about Jared's dominance that always turned me on, and tonight was no different.

I was already soaked by the time he locked my arms above my head. He leaned in, brushing his nose against his jaw, his ragged breath against my neck as he spoke.

"I'm gonna show you."

My skin felt like it was on fire and my body began reacting as Jared left hungry, wet kisses all over my neck.

He licked the shell of my ear before finally attacking my lips, eagerly tasting me the second I opened my mouth.

Our tongues rolled around for a while before Jared released my wrists, placing his hands on either side of my head against the door.

I reached down and began fiddling with the buckle on his belt and he smiled against my lips, grabbing my hands before lacing our fingers together above my head once again.

"Patience, Princess. I'm gonna take my time and enjoy you."

My panties were drenched when I was suddenly yanked off the ground. I wrapped my legs around Jared's waist a second later, and he carried me up to the bedroom we once shared, sucking and biting my lips tenderly.

He plopped me on the bed and began unbuckling his pants, while I sat back on my elbows and watched him.

After getting his pants unzipped, he stroked himself a little bit and I bit my lip, staring at his growing erection.

He growled and a second later, he was yanking my thighs, pulling me further down the bed.

"Still such a fucking caveman."

He smirked, seeing my shirt had hiked up to my waist, revealing my lace panties that were blue, his favorite color.

He dipped his head down and began leaving a trail of kisses up my left thigh, nipping and biting a little along the way.

The closer he got to my core, the hotter my body felt and I couldn't help but arch my back in pleasure when he slipped a finger in my panties, slowly rolling it along my slit.

"Fuck..."

I whisper-moaned as I sat up, locking eyes with Jared; his green eyes were a dark forest color as he groaned.

"Still so fuckin' wet for me, Princess."
✖️

"Mommy will be back soon, Kenny

"Mommy will be back soon, Kenny."

After giving her one last kiss, I walked out of the campus daycare apprehensively, just like I did every day. Leaving McKenna got harder and harder, but college was always part of the plan.

Community college was an affordable way for me to get the credits I'd need to transfer to a four-year university and it was super close to my condo.

The original plan included me and Jared being together so that now meant going to school and seeing him at least once every day on campus.

I knew he was gonna be there and I was expecting it, but seeing him just carrying on like he was fine just... hurt.

After finishing up my last class, I rushed back to the daycare center, ready to see my baby girl.

I slowed down as I rounded the corner, peeking through the glass to see Jared sitting in the kids' area, laying with McKenna.

I walked up to the front desk, my eyes still glued to the two of them, who still hadn't seen me.

One of the ladies in charge approached the desk, looking over at Jared and McKenna before back at me.

"He's been here for almost an hour."

I looked at her surprised then back over to the two of them, watching as McKenna and Jared stacked blocks together.

"He wasn't on the signout sheet for her, but with the way she started squealing and reaching for him, we knew she had to be his."

I smiled and sighed happily, nodding my head as I turned back to her.

"Yeah, she's definitely a daddy's girl."

I glanced back one more time, seeing McKenna clapping as the block tower collapsed before she ran into Jared's arms. He held her tight, kissing her all over her face which made her giggle and y heart soar.

As I signed her out for the day I bit my lip, before looking back up at the daycare attendant.

"Can I uh... Can I go ahead and add him for McKenna's sign-out?"

♦️