𝔻𝕒𝕪 - 𝟚𝟝

-Kaydan's P.O.V-
I inwardly jump the second he licks my top lip. I loosely open my mouth inviting him to go deeper. I stay still trying my best to keep up. His tongue scrapes to roof of my mouth sending shivers down my spine. While I am unsure what to do with my hands, he softly grabs one of them and places it on his cheek, bringing his to my lower waist. I use my other free hand and place it on the back of his head and keep it there. The moment he caresses the bottom of my tongue with his I pull his hair lightly. I feel him barely shake.
D-Did I?
I bring my other hand to his hair and pull again, causing him to press his body against mine, squishing me against the wall. Oddly I didn't think he was close enough. I feel his hands drop to my butt, and he grabs it firmly smirking. My hips start to tingle as I begin to feel a little dizzy. Black spots cloud my vision as Christian kisses me harder. Just before I pass out, he pulls back biting my lip. Once he releases it, I lightly push my hands against his chest and suck in a breath of air.
"Sorry," he pants placing his forehead back on mine with our chests rising and falling equally. "I couldn't control myself."
"Y-You're not sorry," a bead of sweat rolls down my cheek.
He pulls my waist closer to him. "Guilty."
The fridge slams to our right making us both jump.
I place my hand under Christian's chin and shove his head upwards walking out of his hold. I look into my kitchen to see the girl who was in Christian's room earlier.
"Man that was hot," she smiles. "Please don't mind me. Pick up where you left off!"
"Addison," Christian sighs. "I thought I told you to stay in my room."
"You didn't come back fast enough," she replies eating a pickle with peanut butter. She looks over to me. "What are you so red for? You weren't that embarrassed when you were eating Christian's face."
I turn to run into my room, but Christian grabs my wrist pulling me back saying, "Hold it."
"L-L-L-Let me g-g-g-go!"
"Addison, when did you get here exactly?"
"I was able to make it after the promise. I was shocked you didn't hear me come in, but more so at the fact that Kaydan didn't see me because the door is directly behind you."
Someone please kill me! I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life as a soul! Well, I technically wouldn't be alive though, would I? Do other souls consider themselves alive? But they aren't bodies, so would they address others like 'anybody-less' or "everyentity'? How would I even go about making friends? I could kill Luke. Yeah! That's it! But how? Oh! I could possess my bed sheets and-
"Kaydan!" Christian yells.
I widen my eyes and look at him. "Wh-What?"
"Addison is my childhood friend."
He's introducing me...I should probably say something.
"O-Oh," was all that managed to come out.
"What's wrong? You look pale."
"R-Really?...I-I didn't think it was possible...I might get my wish after all..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I...I think I'm dying of embarrassment..."
Addison erupts into laughter. "Now I see why you could like him!"
Christian stares at me not sure how to react. He's actually, genuinely worried about me.
I lightly place my hand on his. "I-I'm fine. Really I am. I'm just a little lightheaded still."
He slowly nods. "W-Would you like some water?"
I shake my head. "You and Addison better head back before my brothers return."
"Okay. Come on Addison." He grabs her wrist and yanks her to the door.
"But things were just getting good!"
He pushes her out then turns to face me one last time. "I'm really sorry."
I quickly stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "Don't be...Now get out."
He smiles before doing as he's told.
I close the door and drag myself back into my bed. My head is throbbing a bit so I shoot a text into the group chat.
Please hurry.
Kyle: I grabbed 2 bags.
Kaleb: I grabsdkfeavfanjk.dssa;xcswj
Kyle: Sorry about that. Kaleb must've gotten his phone back when I wasn't looking. We'll be back shortly.
I bury my head into my pillow and wait in silence.
The only things I can feel clearly are the beating of my head and the swelling of my lips.
The next course of events happened in rapid succession. The next time I open my eyes, I never knew they were closed. I see Kaleb leaning over me before rushing out of the room and returning with Kyle. I blink and find myself in complete darkness. I feel my body drenched in sweat, but I'm too tired to move. I blink again and see a white room, accompanied by loud beeping machines. I am no longer wet. I turn my head to my side and see Luke smiling at me, then I close my eyes once more and return to darkness.
I jolt awake and look around. I'm back in my own room tucked underneath my covers.
What the hell happened?
I'm wearing a pair of fresh PJ's with cats on them. I don't remember ever owning these. I look over to my door to see it creak open.
Kaleb's head pops in. "Good morning Kaydan!" He exclaims rushing to my side. "Glad to see you're conscious! How are you feeling?"
"Fine?" I ask more than answer. "You had us scared to death!" "What happened?"
"When we came back you had a fever of 101. We thought you'd get better over night, but when we checked on you later that night it had climbed 104, so we rushed you to the hospital asap."
Oh. It's been so long since I've gotten sick I had forgotten that when I get sick, I really get sick.
"Sorry for worrying you guys," I sigh. "You were only ill for 2 days."
I lucked out. It is usually 5.
"Luke came to visit you. He says he expects you to work tomorrow if you woke up before Tuesday."
That idiot.
"Did anyone else come by?"
"Yeah. Simon brought you a card, Jasper and David got a teddy bear, and Sarah and Megan got some flowers," he finished motioning over to a corner.
I smile at the thought of them visiting me. "A- Any one else?"
He searches his head. "Nope. None that I can think of. I think someone tried to visit you, but Kyle forbade them from seeing you."
"...Alright. Thanks."
"No problem."
"By the way, where's Kyle?"
"He just left to the mall to pick up stuff for you. Probably more animal themed pajamas. He figured you'd be asleep so he left me here to make sure you were alright."
"Well I'm fine now, so I should probably get up." I try pushing my covers off.
"No can do," Kaleb smiles pushing me back down against my sheets. "Kyle trusted me to make sure you didn't leave this room."
"But I feel fine!"
"And I believe you, but we have to take precautions." He stands up and pats the wall twice. "Well, I have to take a walk now."
I stare at him puzzled.
"I'll be gone for at least 10 minutes. Just promise me you won't leave this bed."
I really want to see Christian though...
"Promise me, Kaydan."
I could call him I guess...
"Sure," I groan sitting back up.
He pats the wall a third time. "I wish I could tell Kyle, but he still has my phone. Oh well. You lucky son of a gun," he says slightly louder.
"What are you doing?" I question.
"Like I said before, I'm going for a walk," he leaves me room then exits my apartment completely.
Within seconds the door is knocked open and footsteps speed over to my room.
Christian is standing at the door way with a relieved look plastered on his face.
"Christian?" I breath in disbelief.
-Christian's P.O.V-
I dash over to him and drop to my knees wrapping him in a hug. "You are okay," is all I manage to say.
"Yeah. I didn't mean to worry you," he answers with a chuckle.
I hug him tighter.
I missed the feel of his body pressed against mine. The soft feel and coolness of his skin. The way his heart beat faster when I held him close. The hint of roses slightly lit enticing my sense of smell. I just missed him.
I haven't seen him in 2 whole days. Kyle wouldn't let me. I knew that if Kaydan woke up with only one brother he wouldn't be too happy with me. Luckily for me Kaleb is way less of a douche than Kyle. He arranged for this whole thing to happen.
"I should've known," I finally say. "I saw that you weren't feeling well and did absolutely nothing."
"It's not your fault," he replies ruffling my hair. "I didn't even know I was sick to be honest."
"And I tried to visit you."
"I know," he pats my shoulder.
I look up at him and he smiles. "You look really disgusting right now," he almost laughs.
I pinch his nose, "Watch it."
"It's tr-" he stops staring at me in shock.
I look at his expression confused. "What?"
"You...You've been awake for the past 2 days, haven't you?"
I shake my head slowly before answering, "...N-No...t...really...May...be...N-Not."
"Christian-"
"Even if I could sleep I wouldn't knowing you were in the hospital," I mutter.
He moves over to the side and pats the space beside him. "Come on."
I stare at him not moving.
"Christian, you need to sleep."
"It's fine," I say standing up. "You sleep. You need to get better. Besides, your brothers are going to be back any minute now."
"I'll handle it."
I glance between him and the door unsure.
"I'm not going to sleep until you do," he folds his arms.
I exhale deeply hiding a smile. "I'm only doing this so you can go back to sleep," I finish sitting beside him on the bed.
"Yeah yeah," he laughs.
Drowsiness slaps me in the face like a sack of bricks. I wrap my arms back around his waist and collapse underneath his sheets at eye level with his stomach. I tighten my grip on him, holding him as close as humanly possible.
He drapes his arms around my neck and kisses my head. "Happy sleeping."
I kiss his navel and feel his body shake in my arms.
"Th-That was not even close to my ear!" He yells.
"I'm trying something new," I grin slowly falling asleep. The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is him mutter, "A-A little warning would be great next time."