𝔻𝕒𝕪 - 𝟝𝟟

-Jasper's P.O.V-
People say that Monopoly ruins relationships, but I swear to GOD this fucking game of Jenga is killing me.
"You've had sex in a bathroom?" Kaleb repeats staring at me.
"Only once!" I say, feeling the pressure closing in on me as I place my block.
I still don't want to ask any serious questions.
"What's your middle name?"
"Adam," he places a block starting a new row.
"That's cool!" I reach for a block. "My middle name is-"
"First time you've had sex?" He stops me short.
"...With a girl named Tanya," I groan while carefully placing it. "Favorite TV ser-"
"I don't watch TV," he doesn't hesitate.
"O-kay."
"So the first time you had sex was with a girl?" Kaleb reaffirms sitting back from the tower.
"Well, yeah but I wouldn't count that to the tally cause she is a girl," I smile nervously.
He stops. "So when you said you've had sex more than 10 times those were all guys?"
"...You wanted the total number for both?" I attempt to joke.
"Yes," he says with no emotion.
"Oh. Well...that's gunna be a little higher then," I place my block on top of the tower. "How many times have you had sex?" I ask to get back at him. He stares at me in silence, and I immediately feel uncomfortable. "S-See! Weird, right?"
"3 times," he answers looking at the tower. "And every time was with Jonathan."
I hear something snap inside of me. "What?"
"I asked him to, so it's no big deal," he places his block next to mine.
"So you guys-"
He holds up his hand to me. "My turn to ask the question," he grins.
I bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming.
Why?
"Oh," he gets up and walks to his phone. "Jonathan texted me." He reads his message and types out a reply.
Two can play at that game.
I bring my own phone out. "N-Now that you mention it, I also got a text from someone!" I scroll down to Megan.
It's an emergency! Please reply quickly!
He loses interest in his phone and looks at me. "From who?"
I look away from him. "No one really. Just a pretty cute co-worker. She needs my help with something." When the silence sets in, I peek up at him.
A frown is fixed on his face. "Ah," he turns away from me. "Okay."
My heart tenses.
His phone vibrates and he opens it again. Megara: What do you want, turd?
I bite my lip at her message.
To make some guy jealous... Megara: I hope it went poorly.
I glance up at Kaleb who hasn't looked away from his phone.
It did.
I stand up and walk over to him. "...Hey," I poke him in the shoulder.
He waves in my direction.
"That girl-"
"I actually have to make a phone call, so please excuse me," he walks into my living room and sits on the couch bringing his phone up to his ear. "Yes Johnny," he laughs.
I have no problem admitting that I lost!
I make my way over to him and stop in front of him. "I lied, okay?"
"One second," he places his hand over the phone. "What do you want?"
"I wasn't texting a cute co-worker because I have none. I just wanted to make you jealous because you said you and Jonathan had...relations," I force out.
He finally looks at me. "H-How do you think I felt hearing about your sexual conquests?"
I fall to my knees in front of him and grab onto his hands. "Ho un debole per te (I am weak for you)," I rest my head against his knee.
"Did he just call me weak?" I hear Jonathan's voice over the phone.
Kaleb quickly brings the phone back to his ear. "N-No! He was talking to-"
I grab the phone and say, "He's going to have to call you back later," and hang it up.
"That wasn't very nice," he tries to joke.
"So it's okay to be funny now?" I question.
"It's actually still my turn to ask a question, so-"
I turn around and shove the Jenga tower to the ground. "Fuck the blocks Kaleb! I want to know more about you, and this game was a stupid idea! I should've just asked you to begin with. I will answer any of your questions regardless if you'll answer mine!" I sit in front of him and wrap my arms around my legs.
"So we can speak without judgement?" He asks.
I nod my head.
"Okay then...I-"
His phone rings interrupting him.
I grab it and end the call before putting it on 'Do Not Disturb'. "Go on."
"I-"
My phone rings stopping him again.
This has got to be a joke! Who is calling me?
I pull out my phone and read 'Megara'. I stare in shock.
This bitch.
Kaleb takes my phone from my hands, and I grab for it missing.
"I thought you said you weren't texting anyone," he states.
"'Cute' co-workers," I correct.
He answers. "Hello?"
Fuck.
"Is this 'some guy'?" I hear Meg.
"This is Kaleb," he says slightly irritated.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Meg over exaggerates. "What are you doing with my man's cellphone?"
Kaleb stands up and throws my phone at me. "You are unbelievable." He walks towards my room.
"No, no, no! I promise it's not-" he slams the door.
"-and another thing," Meg continues on the other line.
"Megan, I can't believe you would do this to me," I cry.
"...So I didn't help?"
"Worst. Timing. Ever."
"Oh. My bad!" She laughs.
I hang up and head over to my door. "Hey Kaleb, I thought we said no judgement," I chuckle.
Silence.
"Okay, I deserve that." I place my head on the door. "I don't think she's cute, she's just a co- worker. I think you're cute though."
"Not helping!" He yells.
"Right. What I meant to say was, I'm sorry."
"And?" He questions after seconds of silence.
"I really want to kiss you?"
"Jasper."
"You're Jonathan comment really got to me! I know you still have feelings for him, but hearing about...that, made me realize how much harder I'm going to have to work for your affection."
"...Why didn't you just come inside to tell me that?"
"The door is locked," I say placing my hand on the knob and turning it, opening the door. "Permission to call you a little shit?"
"Nope," I hear him slightly laugh.
"You piece of shit!" I run up to my bed and jump on him, straddling his hips. I shove my fingers into his armpits, and he falls into a fit of laughter.
"S-S-Stop!" He cackles. "W-W-W-Wait!"
I cede. "It better be good."
He squeezes his arms to his sides. "You promise not to get mad?"
"I'll see what I can do."
He turns his back to me and hides his head underneath a pillow and mutters.
"'How'd you know that was my favorite ice cream flavor?" I ask surprised.
He moves his head away from the mattress. "What?"
"What the hell did you say?" I clarify.
He sighs. "I never had sex with Jonathan."
I release a breath I didn't know I was holding, and I feel a smile creep onto my lips.
"I only said that cause you were talking about all the sex you had, so I wanted you to feel like I did."
I grab his shoulders and flip us over, forcing him to straddle my waist.
He dives for the mattress and hides his face against it, resting his head just above my shoulder.
"You have no idea how relieved I feel just hearing that. Thank you."
"We have kissed a couple of times though," he admits still hiding his face.
"Is that all?"
"A-And he's touched me a little, but that's it!"
So I have to cut off his lips and hands, then we'll be even? Easy!
"Jasper?" Kaleb questions when I don't say anything.
"That's okay. I could be angrier, but I know how to pay him back," I smirk.
Kaleb sits up and looks at me puzzled. "How?"
I bring his face down to mine and kiss him deeply. "Well first, I have to do everything he's done, but better."
He blushes up to his ears.
"Later though," my smirk grows wider.
"I knew that!" He shouts getting off of me. "...I-I'm still not used to the idea of someone actually liking me yet."
I sit up and grab his hand. "Well get there. Cause I like you a lot. And there isn't a lot you could say to get me to stop."
"I mean, Lucas is pretty-"
"Stop," I cut him off quickly. "Fuck Jonathan, but we all know Lucas has plenty of things I can never get, so hearing it will only crush my confidence more."
"-ugly," he finishes with a grin. "Let me finish next time, okay?"
I shake my head. "You are fucking amazing, you know that?" I kiss his cheek.
"Shut up!" He chuckles as I push him onto the bed.
I kiss him on the lips and say, "You also taste like some delicious chocolate pancakes."
"Not enough chocolate, right?" He jokes.
"If you replace it with whatever you've got, I don't think they need any."
He laughs out loud and grabs onto my shoulders. "You're an idiot!"
"You're the one who likes an idiot, so who's the real idiot?" I ask.
He looks up to the corner. "I guess I am."
I crumble to his side. "You are too good for me Kaleb Adam Green. You win."
He rubs my back. "You put up a good fight."
A peaceful silence fills the room. I could honestly die right now and be happy.
He removes his hand from my back and leaves the bed.
"Where are you going?" I jolt up.
"To the living room. Your floor is covered in Jenga blocks."
"We can clean them up tomorrow," I offer.
"We could," he agrees still stepping over to my door.
"Seriously?" I groan getting out of bed.
He nods. "Your parents shouldn't have to walk into a messy house."
"They are gunna have to clean the kitchen anyway," I mope.
"If by 'they' you mean 'us', then you are correct," he smiles.
"But-"
"I won, so this is my prize," he pulls me over to the construction site. I kick a block with my foot. "Now get started, Jasper..." he trails off in thought.
"Myles Jonich," I help him out.
"It suits you."
"Thanks."
We share a lovingly gaze.
"You're still cleaning the kitchen," he chimes in.
I sigh happily. "I know."