𝔻𝕒𝕪 - 𝟚𝟡

-Kaydan's P.O.V-
"That's not it either," I whisper stopping the sound with my palm. The sun is shinning brightly against my back as I play my guitar. The rain had stopped hours ago. I look over my shoulder at the sound of the bed moving and spot Christian staring at me. I put my guitar on the floor and smile. "'Morning," I exclaim turning to facing him completely.
"'Morning," he responds scratching the back of his neck. "...Thanks for last night."
My smile widens. "Thank you! It was fun!" He looks away from me. "...It was."
"I have decided on something," I continue. He returns his gaze to me.
"If it's alright with you...I'd like to try to make you happy," I finish with the utmost confidence.
His face emits a red glow.
...Is...Is he blushing...that's not possible...is it?
He continues to stare at me like a deer in headlights.
"Geez," I say covering my face with one hand, "I swear you keep getting cuter." I finish in a low whisper.
In a second he's on top of me with my shoulders pinned to the bed wearing a serious expression."You realize what you just said,
right? Whatever happens after this point, you're taking responsibility for." He leans closer to my ear. "Don't blame me at the times you can't stand for weeks." He sits back up and stares down at me.
I can't find words.
His facial expression softens as he climbs off of me and stands up with a smile. "I'm using your shower," he finishes stepping into my bathroom. "Bring me some clothes." With that the door is shut.
I take a deep breath.
What did I just sign myself up for?
I look over to my clock. It's almost 2.
I guess I'm not going to work, and he's not going to school. I should at least call Luke.
I grab my phone and call him. "Hey," I say when he answers.
"I'm guessing you're both awake."
"Yup."
"Good. This won't be terribly awkward then."
"...What are you-" I'm interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Luke," I say firmly.
"Kaydan," he mocks for a laugh.
I don't respond.
"Kaydan, it's me. Open the door," I hear Kyle's voice.
"Luke!" I whisper yell, "Kyle is here!" "I know. Go open the door."
"But-"
"Kaydan? Are you in there?"
I sigh deeply hanging up. "I'm coming." I shut the door to my room and open my front door.
Kyle leaps in and wraps me in a hug. "I'm so glad to see that you're doing well!"
"Good as new!" I respond hugging him back nervously.
"I-I...We brought you something."
"O-Oh, you didn't have to," I laugh not really
understanding.
"Yes we did," Luke joins walking through the door. "We made you a rug!"
I stare at him in silence. "What?" I ask, more for why he's here than the rug.
He closes the door and puts it on the floor in front of it. "Looks great, right?"
"Why are you here?" I ask aloud.
"Yeah, you can leave now," Kyle joins.
"I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't suffocate-"
Kyle slaps both of his hands over Luke's mouth. "I told you I wouldn't!"
Luke gently grabs his wrists, and Kyle pulls away quickly, turning away from him. His face is bright red.
What the...What's with these new expressions from people?
"Kyle," Luke begins.
"Go home!" Kyle fights.
"I will once you tell Kaydan what you agreed upon."
Kyle clenches his fists before looking at me. "I-I'm sorry for m-my previous actions. I'll try harder to s-stop interfering with your ch-choices."
Luke walks up behind him and wraps his arm around his neck, pulling his back into him for a hug. "Very well said!"
"C-Cut it out!" Kyle yells becoming more flustered. "Let go!"
Luke chuckles before releasing him, then turns to the door. "Well, I guess I'll-"
"Hold it!" Kyle yells. "...You are staying for lunch."
Luke looks at him puzzled. "But you wanted me to go-"
"You made me breakfast, so I'll make you lunch."
"I guess I could stay...if Kaydan doesn't mind."
"Of course he doesn't mind. Right you don't mind?" Kyle asks looking at me.
I am so lost in what is happening that I only furrow my eyebrows confused.
What the hell just occurred?
I look at Luke. "S-Sure you can stay?"
Kyle smiles at me then looks back at him. "I also thought I should let you know, I'm a way better cook than you."
Luke grins, "Prove it."
Kyle makes his way into the kitchen and stays there.
I carefully make my way over to Luke.
"I called the guys at work. I told them we'd be in tomorrow. They've got everything under control." He says casually.
"Hey Luke," I start, "what was that?"
"What was what?"
I motion from him to the kitchen and back multiple times. "That!"
"I told you I'd take care of it. He's going to try his best not to smother you anymore."
"Yeah, thanks for that, but that's not what I was referring to."
"Oh, it wasn't?" He asks in the same tone he always does when he knows exactly what you're talking about.
"Luke!"
He exhales deeply. "If you can see it then is has to be true..." he whispers.
"Huh?"
"Kaydan, where are my clothes?" Christian asks walking out of my room in only a towel.
"Why hello there," Luke grins changing his mood completely.
"Kaydan, why are you yelling at-" Kyle stops in his tracks.
I slap my hand against my face. "Mother hell," I groan.
What's happening?
-Christian's P.O.V-
I take a look around the room. All eyes are glued on me except for Kaydan's. His face is still buried inside his hand.
"I-I didn't know you had company," Kyle speaks up stepping towards me.
"This is his place," Lucas joins trying to help. "And if Kaydan has company it's really his choice, don't you think?"
Kyle glances over to him and bites his lip.
"Or am I wrong?" Lucas finishes folding his arms.
"You...aren't..."
Kyle's gaze lingers on him for a second longer before he returns his gaze to me.
I study his face carefully. "Did I miss something?"
"Nope," Lucas answers keeping his eyes on Kyle as he pretends not to notice.
Kyle takes a peek at him and averts his gaze quickly.
...Oh. ...That's a new thing...
"Kyle," Kaydan calls facing him completely. "Christian likes me."
That was blunt.
"I knew it!" Kyle yells with a grin getting back to his normal self. "This is exactly why I
don't trust-"
"And I like him," Kaydan finishes interrupting him.
Kyle's grin drops. "R-Really?"
"...Really?" I question equally shocked.
Kaydan turns to look at me and gives me a gentle smile. "Yes, really."
I immediately cover my face with my hands as my brain finishes processing the idea. "...R- Really?"
He walks over to my side and takes one of my hands in his. "Yes, really."
"I don't believe you!" Lucas shouts to provoke us, "kiss to prove it!"
"Absolutely not!" Kyle screams at us. He storms over to Kaydan and rips him away from me.
I retaliate by wrapping my arms around Kaydan's waist and pulling his back into me. I look Kyle dead in the eye. "Mine."
His eyes widen in shock before he shouts, "L- L-Look, I know what I said earlier, but that was before I knew about-"
Lucas clears his throat stopping Kyle in his tracks. "Kyle, could I please speak with you outside?"
I lean into him and whisper so only he could hear me. "It'd be hard for Lucas to fuck you if there's always stick up your ass." I pull back to see his face coated red. "...Unless you're into that?"
"Kyle-" Lucas tries again.
"I'm coming!" He shouts angrily
before turning quickly on his heel and
passing him, entering the hallway and slamming the door.
Lucas looks over to us. "I would make a joke about you guys getting a room, but this one is technically yours already...it just wouldn't be funny."
"Hey," I start grabbing his attention. "Are you aware that Kyle-"
He holds his hand up to stop me.
"Kyle what?" Kaydan asks completely oblivious.
"Nothing," Lucas and I say in unison.
"I'll go talk to him," Lucas breathes walking over to the door.
"Good luck."
"Why would he need luck?" Kaydan continues turning his body to look at me.
"...No reason," I reply avoiding the subject. "You're lying to me."
I slowly shake my head.
"Christian!"
"Geez," Lucas laughs placing his hand on the doorknob. "You'd better take care of him."
"I will," Kaydan responds at the exact same time as I say, "Obviously." We stare at each other then look back at Lucas. "You were talking to me, right?" we ask.
"Oh my god...this is what the rest of my life is going to consist of..." He turns the knob then walks into the hallway leaving Kaydan and me alone.
"...You like me?" I question focusing on nothing in particular.
He softly punches my arm and replies, "I said that already, moron."
I gently grab his wrist and pull him closer to me, so that my bare chest is pressed against his. I can feel his heart pounding against it, but to be fair, mine is probably beating equally as hard. "Yeah, but you never said it to me."
"Y-You heard me say it," he stutters becoming very conscious of the situation.
I lean down and place my forehead on his and bring my hand to his cheek. "Then let me hear you say it again." He jolts under my touch as I move my thumb to his mouth, parting his lips slightly. He starts to shake his head as I press my lips just below his ear. "I like you."
"Sh-Shtop," he presses his hands to my chest to push me away.
I move my forehead back to his. "Please?"
He takes a deep breath and looks me directly in the eye. "...I like you too," he finishes with a smile. The blood instantly runs to his face as he looks down. "Happy?"
I kiss his cheek. "Almost."
He shoots his head back up. "What do you mean al-"
I catch his lips with mine and smirk at how tense he is. He slowly starts to relax and lay his hands on my shoulders. They were soft and warm against my skin. I can't remember the last time a single kiss has made me go numb. There
was buzzing, followed by a tingling sensation that surged throughout my body. His tongue lightly caressed mine, putting me on edge. I had no experience in the field of "softness". If I did anything it was rough. He had complete control over the situation. I was following his lead.
As if he knows he begins to grin and moves his hands to my towel, stopping right above the line. My skin burns underneath his touch. He keeps his hands there and doesn't do anything. My head slowly begins to clear and I realize, "He's inexperienced". I seize control once more as I grab his waist and hoist him up, carrying him into the bedroom and closing the door behind me.
"Ch-Christian, wait!" He stammers, finally breaking the kiss.
I take the chance to leave a trail of kisses on his neck and jawline, feeling him twitch with every bite. I lift his shirt to get to his chest and he stops me with his hand. I grab it and press it to my lips then gaze intently into his eyes as I run my tongue across his palm.
He bites his lip to stifle a moan.
I give his palm a final kiss before returning to his shirt. Just before I could lift it again there is a light knock at the front door. I collapse on top of him and bury my head into the crook of his neck. "Damn it."
He lays motionless. "Wh-What?" He breathes heavily.
"The door," I groan.
The knock is harder.
"O-Oh! Right!" He exclaims probably returning to reality. "L-Let me up."
I groan louder in response.
He turns and kisses my ear. "Please?"
I move in defeat and let him get up.
"Thank you."
I watch him open the door and move into the living room.
The things I want to do to you...
He slows down before stopping completely. He peaks over his shoulder at me, face burning red. "Wh-Wh-What?" He barely squeaks.
I raise my eyebrows slightly.
Did I say that out loud?
He only stares at me for a second more before running to the door. "N-Never mind! Sorry!"
I smirk as I get up to walk beside him.
"And please put some clothes on! I don't care if they don't fit, just cover yourself!" He yells without looking at me before I can leave his room.
I hold both of my hands up and close the door. I gaze into his empty room and sigh.
I should probably take a cold shower before I change...