01- WHO IS HE?

So here comes Monday and with that tiring week days as well. The college gate of Empires High flung open as the students started to enter one by one after parking their luxurious cars in the parking loat.

"Heyy Kook" Jungkook turned around to see his friend Jimin running towards him.
"Oh you are early today" Jungkook replied as they walked towards the corridor.
"Yeah I just woke up early, and I have to take notes from Dahyun" Jimin replied.
"Ohhhh now I know your Reason to come early" Jungkook smirked. Jimin couldn't help but blush at this. He is totally in love with that girl, but he is not sure if she have the same feelings for him or not.

"Have you heard that today a boy is going to join our class?" Jungkook asked.
"Really? I don't know, who told you?" Jimin asked him.
"I heard Jisoo ma'am talking with other teachers" Jungkook simply replied.
"Ohhhh I see"

Prof. Kim Jisoo is class teacher of Second year batch A students, and by that saying that class is really lucky to have her has a home room teacher.

"I just hope he is from well off family, otherwise that bullies...." Jungkook sighed followed by Jimin, has they both entered the classroom sat on their respective place.

**

Rosé and Lisa were busy talking and predicting some things when their attention diverted towards the gate and not only them all students eyes were on the 2 new boys entering the college.

Well built, handsome looking with a whole new charm entered the college gate. One who have a mature face and really good body a little taller than other, while the other one, handsome has hell, pretty good body and some bangs covering his forehead looking perfect as ever. The girls were in aww to see new boys and that to this handsome.

"Ohhh wow they are hot broo..." Lisa giggled.
"Yeah new students, and looking at them, they seems to be from well off family" Rosé replied. They didn't noticed that both the boys are heading towards their direction, they both stood straight as if they didn't saw them.

"Uh excuse me..." The tall one called Lisa. They both turned around and from inside they were stunned to look at the handsome faces.
"Yes?"
"Can you please tell where is Principles office?" He politely asked.
"Oh yeah go straight from this corridor and then left" Rosé replied with a smile.
"Thank you" he bowed a little while the other handsome one bowed a little and followed the guy.

"Tae, we are really getting attention on the first day itself" He said to the other guy who is just walking simply avoiding every eye.
"Hyung, you know I don't like that attention" he sighed looking down.
"But your handsome face, we can't do anything right" he chuckled. While other one rolled his eyes in response. He don't really like to get the attention and he prefers to stay away from girls, well he have his own reasons. While his cousin likes to get those attention.

"I want to meet Winter..." He said.
"Yeah I also want to see Dubu" the other replied..
"Let's call them during break"
As they both were walking from the long corridor. The one named Tae bumped to someone really hard has he was looking down and didn't see someone is coming.

"Ahhh" the female Voice ecohed in the corridor and every eyes turned towards them. All where shocked because the new student didn't just bumped to anyone he bumped to the baddest girl here.
He bumped to Chou Tzuyu.

"F*uck" Tzuyu mumbled and turned around in anger to see who the f*uck bumped to her. But, but she stopped looking at the guy, having an concerned, apologist look in his beautiful brown eyes. His bangs slightly moving because of the breeze. Slightly dusky skin, sharp Jawlines along with soft bread cheeks, a pretty nose and a small mole on the tip. Everything just perfect. Tzuyu was stunned, looking at the unknown new guy while the guy was worried if she is hurt.