14- PROM NIGHT 2

"Yahhhhh Jungkoookkkk were are you dragging me!!!!" Sana shouted irritatedly after not getting response from Jungkook for the 10th time. Now as well he didn't replied just roughly held her wrist in his grip and dragged her God knows where.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" She hissed and here finally Jungkook halted and pushed her towards a wall, pinning her harshly. From the surrounding Sana could definitely tell they are outside the hall. She sighed and looked up at him, only to find his doe like cute eyes now flaming like fire, glaring directly through her eyes. Surely going to make hole in her. She gulped looking at cute bunny Jungkook looking this much angry.

"Can you please explain what are you doing?" She asked glaring back in his eyes.
"You need to tell what the heck are you doing?" He hissed
"What did I do Huh?" She asked
"All this, your fucking childish plan's" he replied never leaving that scary eyes of his.
She just raised an eyebrow and glared at him.
"You want to make Tzuyu that much jealous that you are totally falling on Taehyung's body" he directly asked.
"But that's what we decided... " She replied
"Taehyung was not even touching you"

"I tripped" she replied holding back her tears now
"Fucking lie, I could see you just pretended to fall, but actually you just wanted him to hold you tight right?" He sarcastically laughed
"What the hell is your problem Jeon Jungkook" her voice almost cracked
"This.... your tricks to touch him, is my problem" he as well is holding his tears now.
"Why the hell do you even care" she yelled

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT" he hit both his hands on either side of her on the wall trapping her in between.
Sana froze in her spot hearing this,

Did he just confessed? I'm not dreaming?

"Can't you see it..!!!" He looked at her teary eyes.
"AND WHEN THE FUCK YOU SHOWED ME JUNGKOOK!!!" she finally lost it and now her tears streaming down through her pretty cheeks.
Finally Jungkook came back to his sense seeing her crying loudly. Tears never stopping streaming down her cheeks. He blinked multiple times and put his hands down.

"Sana" he whispered and held her cheeks, she looked up still eyes full of tears.
"I-i'm sorry, i-i didn't mean to yell at you" he sincerely stated slowly by slowly whipping her tears from her cheeks.

"I-i didn't mean anything I just said" he said to which Sana looked up with emotion less face and stopped him from whipping her tears.
"After this are you again going to be like this?" she spoke softly. He got confused and just stared at her pretty face.

"You think I did all this for Taehyung? To make Tzuyu jealous?" She asked looking at his soft eyes. He just nod in response. She took his hands and squeezed it softly with her soft hands.

"You are wrong Jungkook. I did all this for me, for you, for us" she sniffed.
Hearing the word us he surely melted hundred times, he felt so special but he really can't get understand anything.

"I didn't get you" he honestly said. Sana sighed
"First, I did this to make Tzuyu suffer for sure. But after when I started to spend time with you and Taehyung. I understood your every stare, your every glance, your every move, your silence. I understood everything"
"I always found you attractive and charming, sweet and kind. But after being with you I know what I feel for you. And that's when I finally understood I have fallen for one and only one Jeon Jungkook" she confessed. His eyes grew wider.

"So all this...."
"Yes, it was to make you jealous, not Tzuyu" she smiled.

"I wanted you to show me your feelings, but all you did is hiding it. Now you finally did"
"But you just said you didn't mean to....." Before she could say anything further he pulled her into his muscular arms. Squeezing her tiny body between his broad chest and big arms. Sana placed her head on his chest. Finally the moment which they both waited for.