34- PUNISHMENT

A brand new winter day, with sun smiling brightly while the cool breeze passes caressing everyone it comes across. It's a perfect day to start something, and thus Taehyung is all set ready to make his and her days special from now on. To create some new memories with her, to spend more time with her, to make her feel special, to let her know that all her effort were worth it. And finally one fine day with all the courage, he is going to confess her what he feels, how much perfect he is for her. But for now he will focus to make her happy, which she deserves.

By the course of time, he understood her, he understood why she decided to be a bad girl, bitch of college. He can see that loneliness in her innocent doe eyes. She is craving for love, which she surely gets from her sister brother and friends, but the paternal love she is missing is what making her turn into something, which her younger self never wanted to.

It's human nature to be greedy, for the sake of attention, love from someone special other than family and friends, and he know she wants that from him. He, on the other side now wants the same. A special feeling of love and attention other than family and friends which he wants from her. From Chou Tzuyu

**

Taehyung smiled at Kai has he spot his cousin waiting near the college entrance, he came early for Jennie, but eventually waited for his him.
A smile on Taehyung's face never leaved since the last day of the fest, the day when he understood his feelings.

Kai raised his eyebrows has Taehyung stood in front of him, still smiling.
"What's with that smile Tae?" He asked
"Something special?" Kai grinned

"Nothing" Taehyung shrugged
"Oh please, I saw you that day walking back to the auditorium with Tzuyu with shy smile. Did something happened? That we don't know" Kai asked
Taehyung want to tell his cousin, what he feels for her but she should be the first one to know that, which made him stop and smile crazily.

"Nothing happened, but soon will" He winked before dragging his surpised cousin into the campus.

Kai walked to his classroom with Chanyeol and Jin, while Taehyung and Jungkook took their steps towards psychology class.

"What's the matter Tae?" Jungkook have the same question, seeing a small smile tangled on his face.
"Why everyone is questioning this?"
"That silly smile on your face is telling something Kim Taehyung" Jungkook smirked
"But it's nothing kook, I just feel to smile" Taehyung grinned.
Jungkook was about to tell something when he stopped his track staring at something.
Taehyung stopped as well and followed the direction where Jungkook is looking at.

"That's Sana Tzuyu and Chaeyoung right?" Taehyung nod in response.
"But what are they doing?" Tae frowned.
"Look at the girl's face she is about to cry... Are they bullying? They started that again?" The smile on his face from before is completely vanished

"But Sana Tzuyu? They are friends again?" Jungkook smiled with a hope making Taehyung roll his eyes.
"Jungkook is that important, what's the use when are together to bully someone? Again?" Tae raised his voice making Jungkook gulp.

"We need to talk to them"

**

"Are you going to give it Or not?" Tzuyu asked calmly, with no anger just her sweet voice.
"Why should I give you" The girl spoke timidly
"Because I want it" Tzuyu pout.
"N-no" The girl replied as firmly as she can.
"But-" She was about to speak when a large hands held her wrist making her face him.