19- RISKY

Taehyung ran towards the direction Tzuyu walked out, he ran here and there in search of her, but she is no where to be seen. He looked on roof top, balcony, different rooms but she was not in even one. He frustratedly moved his hair back looking around only to see a glimpse of Tzuyu.

"Where are you Tzuyu?" He walked and walked finally reaching a small garden on the corner. Then their he saw a small figure standing near the grills, gripping it tightly. He sighed, finally he saw her, she is ok.

He silently walked towards her direction and stood next to her, holding the grill and looking ahead. She side eyed his presence, but didn't looked at his direction. She is hurt, his words directly striked in her heart. All she can think is
Why can't he see and accept my love for him.

"Why are you here? Was that not enough to break my heart so you came here to strike my heart more with your words" she asked still not looking at him.  Taehyung turned around and faced her. He can sense sadness in her tone, he can see her fluffy eyes that indicates she cried before he arrived. He feels bad seeing her like this, he regret saying those words to her,
but that was truth then why is he regretting his words. He cleared his throat and tried to say, why he is here.

"Tzuyu" he called softly, but she still didn't face him. He sighed and held her arms to turn her to face him.
"Tzuyuah" he looked in her eyes.

Not to lie, she wanted to be angry on him, she wants to shout on him. But his one 'Tzuyuah' just melt her, all the anger, sadness, everything just vanished in seconds. But she don't want to show it, she needs to be strong.

"I didn't mean to say those things, i-i don't know how those words.... I was angry, but really I know I was wrong" he sounded so sincere, that made her fall for his sincerity.
"Please forgive me, I'm sorry" he mumbled and looked down, Tzuyu took this time to take the smile out on her lips without him noticing it.

He again looked up, but she just gave him an expression less face.
"Tzuyu really sorry, really" he pleaded.
"I will accept your apology..." She looked in his eyes, he smiled hearing that.
".... but, you need to give me something, then only" she completed. He was confused. He don't have any idea what she will ask. And how much he have seen her, it's definitely not simple thing.

"If you don't want then leave it" she looked ahead.
"N-no say I will give you whatever you ask, but hope you don't ask anything which I can't give" he looked at her. She smirked and faced him.
"It's simple you can give me that" he can clearly see her devilish smile. He gulped waiting for her to continue.

"Hug, I want you to hug me, I want to hug you" she smiled like a child.
It's a simple thing he know, but knowing that how Tzuyu feels for him, he don't know what to do. Also from few days the way his heart is behaving is strange, so is it ok to do this? It's risky for his heart as well.

It's a hug, but it's to hug Chou Tzuyu.

"Hmmm?"
He didn't looked at her, and thinked what to do.
She is disappointed for sure, he is taking long time and she know how he don't have anything for her. He won't do that. It breaks her heart, but it's ok. She know everything will take time and she will wait for this as well, with all the patience she has. Tzuyu who don't know what patience is, now doing all this for one and only man. Man of her dreams. She gloomily smiled and turned to see the view in front of them.

"I knew this would be difficult for you" she chuckled sadly.
"I know you don't have anything for me"
"You just see me as a crazy girl, obsessed for you, even though for me this is love for you,  I know everyone think it's obsession. But I don't care. It's just that's how I feel for you"
"I fell for you, the first time I saw you and until now, it's already 6 months, that feeling is still the same"
"You will be always special for me"
"I forgive you, I'm happy you came and asked for forgiveness and to be honest when you called my name sweetly I already forgave you" she smiled seeing the beautiful sun setting.
"So you don't need to do this, it's-" before she could say anything, his manly arms pulled her slightly, colliding her head on his broad chest. He encircled his arms around her and pulled her even more closer.

She was shocked, she didn't expected him to do this, but the thing is she is happy, really really happy, to be in the arms of the men she loves. She smiled and returned his hug whole heartedly.

Taehyung surely don't know what he did, it's just his heart told him to do and without any hesitation he did it. He smiled when he felt her hugging him back. He slightly started stroking her hairs. She closed her eyes feeling his warmth around her. They enjoyed the very moment they are in.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how much you are into me, but sorry for not giving you what you want" he mumbled. She distanced her head from his chest and looked up to his face. Their hands were still around eachother, holding eachother tightly.

Their eyes met, she is trying to find something in his eyes, but she don't know is their something, or she is just imagining herself.
She raised her one hand to touch his bread cheeks softly and caressed it lightly. He closed his eyes enjoying her touch on his surface.

"Can't you see, how much I love you? Can't you just try to make a little space for me in you heart?" she asked sincerely looking into his eyes. He gulped with her intense stares. He can feel the sincerity in her words.
He don't know what to say, he lost his words. His heart is telling sometime, his mind is saying something different. It's a conflict where he has to decide, but he is unable to do that.

"I-i don't kn-"
"Tzuyuah....." Irene's voiced echoed from the passage which made them return to this world. He quickly distanced himself from her. She was disappointed but it's ok, she was close to him. But she is surely going to kill Irene for coming on a wrong time.

"Tzuyuah...." Irene ran towards her followed by Mina and other boys. Mina came and hugged Tzuyu.
"You are ok...."she mumbled and broke the hug
"What will happen to me....I'm ok Unnie" she replied.
"I hope you apologized Kim Taehyung" Irene glared at him.
"I did" Taehyung looked at her. Irene looked at Tzuyu for confirmation and seeing a smile on her face, she is sure he did.

"Shall we go now????" Prof.Min came out of nowhere. All turned around to see him standing on the stairs looking at them with his usual face.
"Yes sir" they all walked towards him.

**

"Everyone will sit on the same seat as before" Jisoo ma'am announced once everyone started entering the bus. Taehyung sighed thinking he has to sit with her after what happened before, while Tzuyu is smiling ear to ear hearing she can sit with him again.

Taehyung walked slowly towards his seat and Tzuyu is looking at him with her bright face. He smiled a little and sat beside her.

"Thank you" she mumbled
"For what?" He asked
"For the beautiful, memorable hug" she giggled
"Ohh" he chuckled at this.

"And...." He looked at her
"And?" She asked
"You don't need to compare yourself with that patients story, I'm sure you are strong and won't end up like that. Your story is not even same like her. So no worries" he gave a comforting smile. She chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"Of course I would never be like that, nor I will compare myself with her"
"She didn't get the man she loved...." Tzuyu stared straight into his eyes.

"...But I will make sure, I will have the man I love!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you like it.
Sorry for late updates, I'm a science graduate student so I have lot of thesis papers, assignment, Journals to submit everyday. I don't really get time to check my phone. So I hope you'll understand and will wait for me to update whenever I get time. I will try to update 2/3 times a week for sure.

Fighting!!!!