07- APOLOGIZE

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu" Jennie Mina and Irene dashed into Tzuyu's house. Tzuyu came first without informing them anything and when they didn't saw her car in school parking area they understood she came home.

"Hiii Mina Jennie Irene" they were greeted by Jihyo's bright smile.
"Hello Unnie" they greeted her.
"Oh you all are here, then I will make lunch for everyone" Jeongyeon came from the kitchen.
"Ok Unnie" Jennie replied.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon are Tzuyu's step sisters. They share same father, but after Jihyo and Jeongyeon Mom's death their father met Tzuyu's mom in Taiwan and married to her. But unfortunately due to some illness Tzuyu's Mom passed away when Tzuyu was just 8.
Jihyo and Jeongyeon are 6-8 years elder than Tzuyu and mother figure for her. They don't treat her as their little sister but has their daughter. A Shadow of a Mom which Tzuyu lost at an young age was filled with the warmth of Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu loves them the most, even though she won't express it and keep the love for them behind her cold looks. Everyone knows how much she treasures both her Unnie's. Jennie Mina and Irene love this both Unnie's. They are really caring and love them more than I their own family who are just busy in making money and attending parties.

The only people they trust and can relay on is Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"Where is Tzuyu, Unnie?" Mina asked
"She is in her room, she didn't talked just walked in and closed the door" Jihyo replied.
"Any problem?" Jihyo asked looking at the girls face.
"A-ani" Irene replied. Jihyo know them really well they can't hide anything from her.
"Are you sure?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow. They sighed and decided to tell here everything.

**

Tzuyu is leaning on her bed board and looking outside thinking about the mess she created a while ago. She was supposed to have him but turned out it would be more difficult now, he hates her even more now.

She sighed and took her phone out from her sling bag. She clicked on the gallery icon and opened the first photo.
It's of Taehyung. She took it today very secretly. It's the first pic of him she have but surely not the last.

She moved her fingers on the mobile screen touching his face through the screen. He is smiling slightly in that photo while talking to his friends. She tried not to take the photo but her heart did the opposite things and now she don't regret taking the picture. She smiled seeing at him.

"How am I going to have you Kim Taehyung?" She mumbled to herself just then the door opened revealing Jihyo, and her three friends. She quickly closed to mobile screen putting it on the side table casually and looked at them.
"What?" She asked. Jihyo sighed and sat next to her sister.

"I heard everything" Jihyo spoke. Tzuyu looked up at her three friends who are smiling awkwardly. By that Tzuyu know they told Unnie everything.
"So? That's true" Tzuyu looked outside.
"Tzuyu, you like him?" Jihyo asked.
"Ofcourse Unnie, that's why I asked him to date" Tzuyu got up.
"But he rejected right"
"So now don't run around him ok" Jihyo looked at her. Tzuyu turned around and stared at Unnie.

"Unnie do you think I am that weak? Only one try? Really?" Tzuyu asked.
"But you even hurt his sister do you think he will accept you?" Jihyo asked.
"So what? I-i will a-apologize to his sister" Tzuyu didn't looked at him.

The room went silent as the girls can't take what did she just said.
Apologize? Tzuyu?

"Tzuyu you and apologies, you had never did this thing's" Mina spoke.
"But for him I will do that" Tzuyu replied firmly.
"And Unnie" she turned around.
"I will take what I want" saying this Tzuyu went out of the room leaving everyone with concern eyes.