28- REGRET

"W-who are you?" Tzuyu trembled hearing the voice, the person wore a hoodie and a mask. Only those sparkling eyes can be seen which is only filled with hatred.

"Oh yeah, you probably don't remember me!"
The person took off the mask revealing a devilish grin on the face, removing the hoodie for Tzuyu to have a better look.

"Sia!?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief.
"Oh well, you remember..." Sia chuckled but quickly turned into a dangerous girl glaring at Tzuyu.

Seeing Sia somewhat she is relieved, a girl.. she won't harm her right? She can fight with a girl and more than that Tzuyu used to bully Sia two years back when she was here at Empires High. She used be really weak and nerd but now something is definitely changed.
The innocent face can't be seen anymore, but hatred and only hatred.

"Where you are the one following me?" Tzuyu asked trying to control her fear.
"Yeah you are right, I was the one and finally we met after 2 years again" she smiled but surely a fake one.

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked sternly
"To Ruin you!" Sia shout to which Tzuyu flinched.
"I am not the Sia from past, this Sia is new, strong and only plan is to ruin you!"
Tzuyu is surely afraid and she don't have a good feeling about this. She need to calm down, she need to make Sia calm down.

"Look Sia, it was all past. I'm not that Tzuyu anymore. I know my mistakes and I'm really sorry about that" Tzuyu explained
"Oh you are changed, guess what, so do I" Sia chuckled.
"Sia I'm really sorry for everything, I mean it" Tzuyu stated sincerely. She knows how wrong she was... But she can't change the past, but she need to apologize which she will do.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SORRY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!" Sia eyes turned moist recalling all the events that happened in the past.
"Because of you Tzuyu, I turned into this, the worst!"
"Because of you Chou Tzuyu my life is mess!!"
"Because of you i turned into the person I'm now!!!"
"Everything, every fucking thing because of you bitch!" A tear escaped from her eyes shouting and letting out the words stabbing in her.

"Sia I-"
"Listen to me! You will listen today Tzuyu!"
"Because of you, I can't achieve my dreams!"
"Why!? Me? After you left I never troubled you..." Tzuyu replied gloomily
"But what you did, left so much effect on me. I wanted to be a doctor but because of your tortures, you taking my notes. It effected me soo much!"
"I can't focus on anything!"
"Because of you, I was same as a trash!"
"All because of you CHOU TZUYU!"
"And now, you'll pay for this! I will make your regret every fucking thing you did!"

"Look Sia, I'm really sorry, really sorry, please forgive me" she pleaded
"It's so pleasing to hear your pleads!" Sia smirked.
"I will take you, and no one will ever be able to figure out where you are"

"And I would never let you to take her!"

Sia furrowed hearing an unwanted voice, while Tzuyu's eyes sparkled seeing the one standing near the entrance.

"Ohh another bully is also here" Sia devilishly chuckled looking at the furious girl standing in the entrance.
"Welcome Minatozaki Sana" Sia motioned Sana to come towards them.

"Yeah I'm here, and I would never let you harm Tzuyu" Sana replied standing next to Tzuyu. A relieved smile appeared on Tzuyu's face seeing someone by her side. Sana could see Tzuyu trembling, she gently held Tzuyu's hand which is shivering, giving an assuring smile.

"Uh-huh you used to hate eachother right? Now together?"
"Well then it's good, Sana you as well troubled me a lot. I will take you as well" Sia smiled happily.

To which Sana giggled sarcastically,
"Sia, do you really think you can fight with both of us, alone?" Sana smirked.
To which Sia laughed, allowing her voice to echo in the whole stadium.

"Who told you she is alone beautiful?" Sana Tzuyu turned around with wide eyes.
"SOMIN!" Tzuyu almost shout.
"Yes darling, your Somin...." Somin walked towards them along with 3 more guys.

"How do you think Sia was able to enter here?"
"Me, Somin helped her" He winked
"You are just disgusting!" Tzuyu hissed.
"I don't care what you think, I only want you. Sia will do whatever she wants to do with you then I will take you with me" He walked towards Tzuyu, but was blocked by Sana standing in front of Tzuyu.
"In your dreams!" Sana replied
"I will take you as well baby doll. Well two beauties together, I will be happy" Somin chuckled.

"Stop now! Let's take them from here" Sia intrupt between them.
"But where?" Somin asked
"I will tell you, first take them to the car" Sia walked ahead.

"Tzuyu we need to run" Sana mumbled backing off from the boys
"But how, we can't escape" Tzuyu replied
"I know, let's run and try calling Taehyung" Sana suggested
"You also try calling Jungkook"
"I haven't brought my phone" Sana sighed
"Let's run to different direction, you left, me right, atleast I can call him" Tzuyu replied.

"You can't escape girls, just give up" Somin said with a smirk.

"In count of three"
"1,2,3 runn Tzuyuahh..."

Tzuyu and Sana ran towards opposite direction.
"Catch them!" Sia shouted.

Tzuyu quickly took her phone out, hurriedly searching for his number.
"TZUYU STOP!!!!" Somin ran behind her.

Successfully dialing his number, she waited for him to pick.
"Pick up the call Taehyung... Please, please save me"
"Please Taehyung, protect me, you promised me Taehyung" Tzuyu's tears rolled down from her cheeks seeing him not picking the call. Even after so many call he is not picking the call.

"No use Tzuyu" Somin finally grabbed her bag pulling her towards his chest.
"Finally!" He sighed taking heavy breath.
"Leave me Somin, please" she begged trying to get out from his grip.
"Guess what I won't" he dragged her towards Sana who is already I hands of the other guys.

"Taehyung?" Sana asked
"He didn't!" Tzuyu sighed letting her tears out.
"Your Taehyung failed to protect you darling! He don't even care for you" he chuckled
"LEAVE US! OR YOU WILL REGRET IT! Sana shout her lungs out.
"You are going to regret all your doing!"
"Take them out from back door, and switch off their Mobile phones." Sia ordered walking towards the back door.

Sana and Tzuyu tried to shout but their mouth is already covered with their huge hands. They tried their best to get out from the boys grip but they are much more stronger. Tears are not stoping from Tzuyu's eyes.

Is this all? Is this really happening?
Yes I regret all my wrong doing, but now I want to change but....
Will I won't be able to see my friends, family and Taehyung again?

They will never be able to find us?
Will Taehyung come to save me? Will he be able to figure out where we are?

Will you protect me Taehyung?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone,

Sorry for late update, I wrote this chapter in hurry, sorry for mistakes. I will try to update soon if I get some time.

Hope you like!

Fighting!!!!