37- OBSESSION? LOVE?

TZUYU POV:

I night is chilling, with silent roads passing by, it's nearly midnight and streets of Seoul are getting less crowded.
The cool wind pass by us, but I couldn't care much, because the warmth he is giving is the only thing important to me, I hope i'm giving the same warmth to him in return.

I leaned my cheeks on his broad back, closing my eyes in relief, inhaling his calm, addictive minty smell, I know I can never get enough of this.
I always want him to be close to me, my entire life. At this point I can't even imagine me being without him, without seeing him I can't pass a day.

I know he smiled, as I tighten my grip on his waist, moving as much as close I can.
I'm cold and he is my warmth. He is everything I need, and I'm so sure about this.

He drove for now almost 30 minutes, and as we pass the area becomes more silent, and less people around. We are away from the city area, more towards rural side of the city. I won't question him, where we are going, if it's him, I can go anywhere, anytime without being afraid. I know I'm safe with him. He is my safe place.

The bike haults making me open my eyes and glance the surrounding. My eyes twinkles seeing the beautiful sight in front of me, with the calm yet loud voice of the tides hitting the seashore. The moon shines proudly between those beautiful stars and it's reflection making the sea shine like diamond.

I got down, as he parked his bike nearby, keeping the helmets behind, before running to my direction.

"You perfectly know how to make me smile" I smiled looking at the ocean from afar.
"Well that smile looks pretty on you, so I should make you smile" He grinned making me turn to him with surprise look.
It's really not common, Taehyung begin cheesy. He chuckled before taking my hands in his, dragging me along.

"Let's go now" We ran towards the shore, giggling smiling along.
We both removed our shoes taking seat on the cold sand, relaxing our body in this beautiful night.

It's been so long since I came here, I always used to come with Mumma, but after she left me, I never dared to come here, afraid that once I come here, her memories, her smile and the way she played with me will hurt me. Dad tried to cheer me up, but begin a stubborn I never listened to him, I myself distanced myself from my dad when he was willing to do anything. I hurted him.

My unnies, Jimin, Irene Mina Unnie and Jennie everyone tried but I closed myself completely. Until he came and now I can feel I'm back, I know now how to react, how to behave, how to express. It's hard but I'm trying to return to my normal self.

The water is calm, The deep waters of the sea produce a marvelous view to anyone who gazes at the sea. The water is seen to be slowly running low on the shore. Small waves crashing on the shoreline, just little away from our feets. The surface of the sea appears blue in color.
The shimmering waves of the sea that are clear and blue mirror the rays of the shining moon. The refreshing breeze that emanates from the seawaters is making me smile with relief.

I looked beside me, him looking straight to the ocean, with a mesmerizing small smile on his heart lips. The moon light making him look more handsome than ever, his moles are clearly visible. I really want to know what he is thinking, what he is feeling, what he feels for me.
For sure his behavior, the way he treats me is totally changed, I can see that. He makes me feel happy, butterflies are always in my stomach when he looks at me so lovingly, the way he praise me, take care of me. It's really hard for me to control now. I feel special.

I dated many guys, surely they did many things to make me happy, to make me feel I'm on the top of the world. But this man, right next to me as to do nothing but just smile, and I melt. He can just say a few words of love and I'm on the top of the World. When I say he is different, he is special, I mean it. And I would never let him go. He is made for me, we are meant to be together.
If not, then why destiny made us meet each other, the one who are poles apart? Surely we are destined.
Call this obsession, I don't mind. Yes I'm obsessed with him, because I love him with all my heart!
But I need to know what he thinks, that's all matters. What he thinks. Obsession? Love?