10- CHANGE IN PLAN

Tzuyu is here sitting on a wooden bench enjoying the night air and thinking about what all happened in college this whole week. It's been a week since she started bullying and troubling Tae. But in return he just ignore her and get irritated with her. And more than that Sana is always with him, taking care of him, helping him from getting away from Tzuyu. Sana surely is succeeding in her plan to make Tzuyu jealous but for Tzuyu it's totally opposite. She don't know what this feeling is. She is somewhat regretting her action but she also wants to continue her work. She wants to make him for her, so she has to trouble him, he has to get tired of this things.

The cold breeze is caressing her soft cheeks which is sending shivers are over her body even though she is wearing thick clothes it's still giving her chills.

"Omma" she looked up at the sky full of stars and a bright shining moon.
"What should I do?" She mumbled looking at the stars thinking that one of the star is her mom.

"Why are you not here to guide me? If you were here you would have surely guided me right? Am I doing wrong? But what is wrong? I just want him, but he is hard headed and thus I have to take this steps... I don't want to hurt him but why is he making things hard for me?
What have he done to me? I can't stop myself from thinking about him 24/7. From last few days he is the only person in my head. It's been a week I tried everything but he just ignores me and than that Sana always comes in between!!!!!" A tear unknowingly escaped from her pretty big brown eyes.

"Why are everyone telling I'm obsessed? Why can't they see my love for Taehyung? Why can't Taehyung see my love for him?
JUST WHY!!!!!" she shouted. She is only one in the park and would really don't mind if someone hear her.

She sighed and whipped her little tears off and closed her eyes thinking about her only one Kim Taehyung.

Just then she felt someone took a seat next to her, she didn't opened her eyes and spoke
"I don't really like someone sit next to me and even without permission" she bluntly spoke. The person next to her cough which made Tzuyu open her eyes and look at him.
For a minute she examined and then when she saw his face clearly she just sighed and looked ahead.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" She asked
"I just came for a walk, and then heard you shouting" he replied same as her looking ahead.
"So who told you to sit here? It's not like we are friends" she said
"And I don't really want to be your friend though" he rolled his eyes.

"But" he now looked at her.
"What?" She asked looking at him.
"Do you really think what all you did in past few days was worth it?" He asked staring deep into her pretty eyes. She did the same staring at his big doe eyes.

"Maybe" she mumbled because she herself was not sure about it.
"Maybe..." He repeated as he chuckled.
"So somewhere you know that was not right. And did to separate Sana from Taehyung right?" He asked she just gave a nod.
"Turns out you made them more close" he chuckled. Tzuyu don't know what to say.

"Past few days when you do something to Tae. Sana always help him, that day when he got bruised on his arm she was helping him to apply ointment. She even don't bully anyone now and that's what Tae likes the most" he stopped and looked at her.
"So in conclusion. Thanks to you they grew more closer" Tzuyu can see his furious eyes and sadness in it.

"Do you like Sana?" She asked. Jungkook was taken aback from her words, he didn't expected her to ask this. He lost his words because he himself is not sure about it.
"W-why are you asking this" he broke the eye contact
"It's Obvious Jungkook, I can see in your eyes the sadness when you talked about their closeness. Just like the sadness I have in my eyes" she smirked. Jungkook didn't replied just stared up into the sky.