38- GONE

TAEHYUNG POV:

After studying for hours. From the starting of the day till the moon shines high, studying is all to be focused on. From the so called group studies, to completing the assignments. Studying ass off for more than one month, finally Final exams came knocking on our doors.

We all really studied for this exams, me tutoring not just Tzuyu but the whole group. Even though I thought it would be difficult, but honestly they all did study. I can see the seriousness in them to pass this together. Also Tzuyu, Like Chou Tzuyu she was studying with all her heart, she truly want to pass the year with everyone. And I know she will pass, she did put efforts in everything.

Thinking about her I remember our first kiss, again.
Oh that was literally one of the best moment! Under the moonlight with her soft cheeks in my palms, her hairs caressing my face, and those plunp lips still make my heart go crazy. It's already over a month that happened but still I can feel it.

You may think we did Kiss again. But no after that we didn't. Honestly I didn't wanted to kiss her before we official label what we are, but her lips felt so good against mine I couldn't control myself to pull her into another one and give up.
An urge to kiss her again, but I will wait for us to make things real and be together.

And today it's that day.
Yes. I'm going to propose her finally!

It's our last day of final exams. Yeah the days just passed by and here we are at the end of our second year. It feels as if I came just a few days back to this prestigious Empires High with Kai Hyung, bumped to Tzuyu on the first day. Evey thing is still so fresh in my mind. Time really flies.

I decided to ask Tzuyu, to confess her my feelings. To tell her she is soo special to me. To tell her I like her just like she do. I just can't wait for the exam to end and we will be meeting in evening on the same beach. The special one.
I already told her to meet me there, she asked me the reason, but it's surprise for her.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Kai Hyung's voice broke my trance as we walk in the morning air towards our college for the last paper.
"Something" I smiled
"Tell me" He looked at me.
"You will know by tomorrow" I smirked
"Yahhhh Taehyung I'm your brother, tell me I want to know" He stopped make me stop.
"Hyung I told you will get to know tomorrow" I said.
"Are you going to propose Tzuyu?" He asked, I smiled before walking ahead.
"Yahhh are you not going to tell me!" He yelled standing on the very spot, making me chuckle hearing his desperate tone.
"You will know hyung, now come fast or else we would be late"

**

"Taehyung..... " I turned smiling hearing her voice once I enter the college. She walked smiling with her friends, looking more than happy today. I guess she know why I want to meet in evening.
Isn't it obvious by my behavior?

"Today is the last paper" Sana giggles once they all stood In front of us.
"And our last day in this college" Jin hyung's pout.

They all are bit upset because they would be graduating and will leave the college for their career. But that doesn't until we all are in touch.
"Don't worry hyung we will follow you In an year" Jungkook smiles.
"I can't believe we are already graduating" Nayeon speaks.
"And we will be completing our second year" Jennie adds.
"Well I hope we all can pass with good marks. And our senior, I hope you all can graduate together" I smirk
"Of course we will pass" Mina assures
"Okok now can we go, we will be late" Jimin is the one who is most nervous here. He is good but stresses a lot.
"Ok let's go. All the best everyone"

Everyone walks ahead but I stop when her hands pulled me back.
"What's the surprise?" Tzuyu askes with her big doe eyes.
"It's a surprise Tzuyu" I whine
"Tae please tell me" That 'Tae' still generates butterflies inside me .
"Please let it be surprise, you will know by evening" I assures.
"But what if I won't come?" She smirkes
"Uh? You won't come?" I asked with a pout.
"Yahh don't do that. I will come. I'm more than excited" She giggles, that is music for me.
"Now let's go, and rock the last paper"