30- SURPRISE

FEST DAY 3

It's the third day of the fest and today is art day. Drawing, painting and craft can be seen everywhere. People walking, running with their brushes, pencils, paints, books and water. Empires High have a whole different vibes today. A colorful vibe.

Jungkook, Chaeyong and Rosé are the one who are good with drawing and painting stuff so they are the only one busy with the competition. While the dance students are immersed in their practice, since it's the last day and tomorrow is the final big fest day.

Others who don't have anything are having a free day and our MC's Taehyung and Lisa are doing their final preparation since Rosé is in competition.

"So Mr. Hero" Lisa broke the silence after long Concentration. Taehyung looked up from his page and gave Lisa a most confusing look.
"Who?" He raised an eyebrow. She giggled but didn't lift her head from the note in front of her.
"You, Tzuyu's hero" She replied writing down something.
Taehyung got an idea, she is talking about how he and his friends saved Tzuyu and Sana from getting kidnapped yesterday.

"How come you know everything Lisa? I guess no one knew this" He looked at her . She dropped her pen and looked at him with her big eyes.
"You know, Me and Rosé ain't called Gossip queens of Empires high for anything"
"We get to know every little thing" She winked
"Great" Tae rolled his eyes.

"You know if you and Tzuyu starts dating, even before you, we will be the one knowing this" She laughed. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh to this.

"So will you date her?" Lisa curiously looked at him.
"I don't know" He shrugged
"Means it's not a complete 'No'... " She wiggled her eyebrows. To this Taehyung didn't replied and continued to do this work.

It's not a complete No? Me and Tzuyu will date?

Lisa just chuckled seeing his confused face, she again diverted her concentration into the notes, she don't want to do any mistake tomorrow, she needs to practice everything perfectly.

Just then Tae's phone rang gaining both of their attention . His mobile was placed on the table and showed 'Tzuyu' caller id. Lisa smirked seeing it but didn't looked up at him. Tzuyu didn't came to college today since she didn't have anything set for today to do here.
Taehyung picked the call quickly, not forgetting to glance at Lisa who is surely interested in his talk but still head inside the note.

"Hello Taehyung" Her voice made him smile, without his knowing.
"Yes Tzuyu?"
"Are you done with your work at college?"
"Uh somewhat, I'm still here with Lisa"
"When will you be free?"
"In a hour maybe"
"Ok then I will pick you up in an hour outside the college"
"Where? Why?"
"Please don't ask anything, just come"
"But-"
"Pleaseeeeee" She sounded cute. He sighed in response
"Ok fine, see you than"
"Ok byee"

He disconnect the call and was about to think about where Tzuyu is going to take him but someone cleared her throat gaining his attention. Lisa is really interested to know.

"Where are you going?" She asked
"I don't know, she just asked me to come" He shrugged
"Uh hu maybe she is planing date for you" She grinned
"Date?" His eyes grew wider
"Maybe.... " Lisa grin wider
"I don't think so..... "
"You never know Taehyung, she is really ahead and brave for you"