18- LOVESICK GIRL

TAEHYUNG POV:

It's so cold, so I just gripped something warm in my hands, it is soft, warm and I love that touch. My head is resting on someone's shoulders

Wait! Touch...

I slowly opened my eyes after my deep sleep and looked at my hands which is now interwined with another hand, the other hand gripped my hand tightly.

Whose hands is this?

Then I remember,

We are going on a visit to mental hospital, I entered the bus...
Only seat was left...
Beside Tzuyu...

So this hands!!!! ....

I quickly removed my hands from her grip and got up from her shoulders. She was also shocked by my sudden action but still smiled when I looked at her.
"Had a nice sleep?" She asked.
I quickly broke the eye contact and looked ahead. "Uhmm yes"

"And I didn't mean to hold your hands, b-by mistake" I said still not looking at her
"Well I loved that" she mumbled but enough for me to hear.

**

The bus stopped after hours of ride. I sighed finally we reached. Tzuyu is now leaning on the window, smiling while looking outside.
She has such an innocent face, angelic beauty but who knew that face can really bully someone.
One by one everyone is boarding out, I shook her a little to gain her attention.
"Let's go" I said, she nod in response as we both took our bags and head out.

I quickly walk towards Jungkook and other boys.
"Had fun?" Chanyeol hyung asked with a grin
"What fun?" I asked
"Resting on Chou Tzuyu's shoulders" he grinned more to which everyone gave a teasing smile.
"Hyung... I didn't even knew when I slept on her shoulders. And fun my foot" I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah yeah we know" he replied
"Yahhh hyung, don't tease him" Jungkook as always on my side. I pout and clung my arms on Jungkook.
"You are best" I smiled
"Yahhh Kim Taehyung, why are you like this with Jungkook" Sana shouted from other side, and every attention were on us. I quickly backed off smiling awkwardly. My eyes caught Tzuyu, smiling looking at my direction.
Why she is always smiling like that? Someone tell her not to!

"Everyone" Prof.Min shouted from other side, everyone gathered around him and Jisoo ma'am.
"So this is the place, where you are going to learn some new things" he said pointing at the hospital, outside which we are standing.
"Be ready with you books and pen to note down some important things if you want" he continued.
"I hope you won't act like a child, be responsible and decent" Jisoo ma'am added.
"Yess ma'am"

"Hello everyone" a young man came and stood next to ma'am.
"I'm Dr. Lim, your guide and I will be the one touring you through the whole hospital also will explain and tell story of different patients" he smiled.
"Hello sir" everyone greeted.
"Hope I can get well along with you, feel free to ask anything" he said.
"Thank you so much Dr. Lim for today, we are really grateful" Prof.Min shook his hands with him.

As we all got inside, the tour to this hospital start's. I took my book and pen to write down something which is important. We all followed Dr. Lim wherever he took us, first he showed us the whole hospital which is perfectly built and maintained properly. He showed us different treatment room, equipments, their food, kitchen, playing area for patients and therapy rooms. We even met some senior doctors who were expert in this field. He mentioned different pyschological conditions and problems, and explained the reason behind it, how to take care of the patients and what are the cures.

I was busy writing something when I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Tzuyu"
"Be quick scholar, everyone is already gone" she said. I looked around and yeah we are the only one here.
"And what are you doing here?" I asked as we walked towards others.
"I was waiting for you to complete" she simply replied.