03- BULLY ME?

Their is no sign of joke on Tzuyu's face which girls can't take in.
Irene placed her palm on Tzuyu's forehead to check if she is having fever.
"What happened Unnie?" Tzuyu asked seeing Irene's strange action.
"You don't have fever, why are you talking like this?" Irene asked.
"Unnnie... Stop joking..." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.
"Joking... You are joking Tzuyuah!" Jennie furrowed.
"But I'm not joking, I'm serious" Tzuyu raised her brows.

"But Tzuyu I don't think he is interested in you, he won't ask you" Mina said.
"Who told you he is going to ask. I will ask him to date" Tzuyu simply replied while again the girls gasped.
"What!!!!!?"
"Tzuyu are you serious???"
"You will propose him!!!" The three girls can't digest what she just said.
"Yes I'm going to do this, but why you three are over acting. It's not my first time dating someone" Tzuyu replied.

"Yes you dated many guys but in that case they are the one who asked you out and not you" Mina replied seriously .
"Yeah but I don't think this guy will do that and I want him!" Tzuyu replied.
"But why? Ya he is really Handsome. But still you saw right how he stood in front of us. And that to on his first day" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I don't know but when I see him, I get lost in his eyes. He is something special. I froze when I saw him and I felt something here" Tzuyu pointed to her heart.
"Really!?" Irene asked to which Tzuyu nod. They all know Tzuyu is never the one to love someone and she had like many many boyfriends, and her relationship last not more than 1 week. And it's her first time saying this, all this time she used to accept boys offer because she find it interesting and to have fun!

"Ok... But what if he say no" Irene asked.
"Who can say no to Chou Tzuyu?" Tzuyu proudly asked. She know how boys fell for her but she have no idea about Taehyung.
"And what if he already have a girlfriend?" Mina raised her eyebrows. To this Tzuyu stopped and stared at her then smirked.

"Then they will break up, because I won't let him go. I want him!" Tzuyu sternly replied. Three girls were surprised to see this side of Tzuyu but they just nod and nothing else they can do about it.
"When are you going to do this?" Jennie asked.
"Tomorrow... When he will come" Tzuyu smiled.
"Don't you think it's too quick?" Jennie asked.
"Nahh it's perfect, I don't want anyone else to have him. I saw Sana and Chaeyoung today talking to him and I won't let him go away. I need to be quick" Tzuyu said without any expression.

They were all quiet for some moment, but where disturbed when they heard
"Opppppa......" They all turned their head into the direction from where the loud sound came. They could see Taehyung, Kai, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Hobi and Chanyeol standing their. Taehyung and Kai had a huge smile on their face and they were looking at a particular direction. Within a second a small girl came into picture and hugged Taehyung really tight which Taehyung replied with same intensity. The smile on his face was another level, he gripped his hands around the small girl more tightly as the girl burried her face in Taehyung's chest. Also a girl hugged Kai.

Now that's Minjeong also called Winter and Dahyun who are Taehyung and Kai's sister but poor Tzuyu and her friends guessed it wrong!

Tzuyu furrowed looking at the scene in front of her and all the girls looked at Tzuyu.
"See I told you, he has a girlfriend" Jennie pointed.
"Ya and see he looks soo happy" Irene raised her eyebrows.
"That's Dahyun right, from Sy batch 3?" Mina spoke looking at the girl hugging Kai.

"Oh so she is girlfriend of that new guy" Jennie raised her eyebrows looking at Kai.
"And who is that girl?" Tzuyu asked glaring at the girl hugging Taehyung and now smiling and talking happily with him. 
"She is for sure not from Sy but I guess I have seen her" Mina said. Tzuyu just stayed quiet and glared at the little girl. They all looked at the group, they can't really hear their voice but it seems Taehyung and Kai are introducing the girls to other boys.