25- SPACE

FEST DAY 1

After days and weeks of practice and preparation, finally the Annual Fest days is here. It's a 4 days fest where the sports are going to conduct in three different days and final fest on the fourth day, which is the grand event.

Boys are totally ready for their basketball match which is today and girls for their Volleyball match which is after boys. So yeah they can go and cheer for eachother to support them.

Chanyeol is sweating, since he is really nervous for the match, yeah they have practiced hard for it but still. He is here standing near the balcony of 3rd floor just blankly staring at the play ground where the match is supposed to start in 30 minutes.

Irene exited the washroom, whipping her hands with the handkerchief, when a long figure drew her attention. Chanyeol, standing their and just looking ahead. She don't really want to interact so without saying anything she walked, but hearing her heels noise, Chanyeol looked at her and smiled. His sweet, dimple smile. Ofcourse she didn't replied to his smile but it didn't effect him, he was too immersed thinking about the match so without saying anything he again diverted his attention to the ground.

And here Irene felt something different, whenever she ignores he will surely come and irritate her, but this time he just ignored and theirs when she felt something different. She was about to walk pass by him ignoring all the thought, when she saw how he is sweating. Even in this cold weather, why he is sweating? Thinking about that she hault just behind him.

She don't know, but she wants to ask him, what's the problem? But should she do this?
Battling Inside her she finally decided and walked beside him, looking at the direction he is looking but still he didn't even realized who is standing with him. She furrowed with this behaviour and know something is not right. This is not the Chanyeol she knows. She cleared her throat gaining his attention.

"Huh? Irene, what are you doing here?" He asked turning to her
"I was here to washroom and what are you looking at so seriously?" She faced him.
"Uhm nothing" he shrugged
"What nothing? Look at you, even in this cold weather you are sweating" she raised an eyebrow
"Uh that, I'm nervous" he pout and she found this cute.
"For what? Match?" She asked, he nod and sighed
"Why you are nervous? You are a good player and you all have worked so hard" she smiled a little, very little.
"Still, I don't know everytime I get nervous" he shrugged
"But I have seen you playing every year and you totally shine" this time she gave an assuring smile.
"So you do notice me!" And here original Chanyeol is back with a grin on his face.
Irene felt happy, seeing him like this, it suits him, but now she realized she actually noticed him a lot of time. No matter how she treats him her eyes are always looking for him. She just stared at him thinking about the fact he just stated, while he lost himself in those beautiful eyes.

Irene quickly broke the eyes contact, hearing her heart beat speeding up.
"It's just you are tall, so you are visible" she knows what a lame excuse, but nevermind.
He chuckled to this, while she rolled her eyes. To ignore his smirk
"I will come to cheer you all" she said
"Then I will do my best" he smiled

**

"Taehyung......" Taehyung looked up from his feet to see Tzuyu walking towards him with a smile curved on her face.
"Why are you here alone? Everyone is already outside, it's almost time for the match" she stood in front of him. He looked up at her and smiled sitting in his position.

"I was changing my shoes" he pointed at the shoes and bent down to tie it. She hummed in response.
Once he was done he stood up, closed his eyes and sighed.
"Nervous?" He opened his eyes hearing her.
"Little" he replied
"You will rock, you'll definitely win" she raised her fist for 'fighting' sign. He chuckled and nod.
Her presence literally made him calm down and relaxed.
"Uhm will you be their?" He asked
"Ofcourse! How come I won't be their to cheer you" she shrugged
"Thank you, after that we have to cheer the girls as well" he smiled.
"Yeah we will" she said
"Now let's go you will be late" and without wasting any second she took his hands and dragged him outside towards others and he let her, walking behind her with a little smile tangled on his face.