* EPILOGUE *

ROSÉ & LISA POV:

"I'm really excited today Rosé, it's been seven year since we last saw everyone. I want to see how everyone looks now"
"Yeah me as well, also it's been so long since we left our gossiping behind. Today after seeing our main subjects of gossiping we can bring our memories back"

"Oh Hello. You all are here! I remember me and Lisa gave y'all tour during the beginning of this journey and now here we are to take you to Get together party of Batch 2021-22 of Empires high"
"After our graduation we all part our ways for our future, carrer and Jobs. And begin an adult everyone were busy with their personal life and work. But when we got message from EMPIRE'S HIGH about the get together party of our batch I took the first flight from LA and Rosé from Vegas back to Korea"

"Well guess what, both of us are not single anymore. We both found our life partner, not yet married but soon will"
"About our colleagues. I got to know long back that after graduation Taehyung flew to New York to meet Tzuyu, after that I have no idea. Well we will get to know what's about them tonight"
"Sana and Jungkook are still together, I have seen their Instagram feeds together"

"Jennie and Kai are married 2 years back. Their wedding photos still makes me mesmerised. A perfect destination wedding"
"There we did saw Tae and Tzuyu in some pics, but about them begin together we have no idea. They are not really social about their personal life"

"Enough of talking we should head now Lisa, or we will be late for sure. We can't miss any drama from tonight... Hehe"

**

"Thank god we are here early Lisa"
"Yeah seems like we are first here"

"The college is still the same, grand and Royal. I believe still bullies must be troubling the poor people. When we were here Tzuyu and others bullied poor people so much but when Taehyung came here evey thing changed. For the first time in our life I saw boys changing the girls. Making them good human begins. I hope their would always be a Taehyung for every Tzuyu".

"Hello Gossip Queens" The most familiar voice made us look back, to the man in his 40's, smiling brightly displaying his gummy smile.

"PROFESSOR MIN!!!!!" We yelled standing straight in front of him. He still looks like a cat but now some small wrinkles are visible beside his eyes.
"Good to see you here girls" He smiled
"Yes Prof. Min. You still look handsome"
"And you both have grown into beautiful women's. I hope you both are still not single" He says
"Yes we have our partner's"
"Married?" He asks
"Not yet"

"I saw your daughters pic on Facebook sir. She is really cute" Rosé says.
"Yeah she looks exactly like her mother" He smiles.
"So what about others? Are you in touch with them?"
"Not really but we do follow some on social media"

"Look their they comes. Iconic Group of Empires High"

We all looked at the gate. Sana Jungkook, Jennie Kai, jimin Dahyun, Jin and Mina entered hand in hand smiling and greeting the people they came across.
Then followed by Irene Nayeon Momo Chae Jhope and Chanyeol. And by that I know Irene and Chanyeol didn't end up together. I don't know why because the way Chanyeol looks at Irene is still the same.
Don't tell me they like each other, but never confessed!

And then comes the boys who changed everything. Kim Taehyung in his black shirt tucked in his white pant looking more mature and handsome then seven years back.

"Lisa why is Taehyung alone? Where is Tzuyu? Don't tell me they didn't end up together.... "
"That can't happen" Prof. Min chuckles.
"Tzuyu was obsessed with him. She will do anything to be with him" He says.
"But then why she is not here?"