27- LONG TIME NO SEE

FEST DAY 2

"What happened Taehyung?" Rosé asked seeing Taehyung looking at his wrist watch again and again.
"Uh-uh nothing" he shrugged while scribbling something on the paper.
"You sure?" Lisa asked with a smirk, he knows the meaning behind the smirk so he didn't mind to reply.
"When are we going to finish this?" He asked looking at the girls in front of him.
"Maybe in 1hr, or 3" They replied
"Can't we finish it within like 30 minutes" he asked with a pleading eyes. Lisa kept her pen down brought her hands on the table resting her head on it and blinking twice.

"Why? Any problem Taehyung?" She asked clearly teasing
"Actually I want to go and cheer Irene" he clearly lied
"But Irene's match is going right now, maybe even finished" Rosé smirked
"And earlier you went to cheer your sister Winter, so no one is left right?" Lisa asked.
Taehyung lost in words and he just kept quiet thinking of other plan.

The thing is morning Taehyung went to cheer for his sister along with his friends and Tzuyu for her Tennis match, after that Irene's match was started but because of the MC's work he can't make out for that. But now after this in 30 minutes Tzuyu's match is going to start and out of all he is here with Rosé and Lisa, who are trying their Best to make Taehyung say, that he wants to go to see Tzuyu's match, but he is really hard headed and they are really hard while teasing someone. He wants to go but he won't say the reason, they know the reason and thus they are making it long.

"Taehyung just admit it now, the game must've already begun" Rosé smiled
"Admit what?" He will totally play dumb.
Lisa rolled her eyes shaking her head.
"When you like someone, learn how to express and try not to hide your feelings!"

While here Tzuyu is already on the ground with her bow and arrows with her. All her friends, including boys and Sana's group are already ready to scream their lungs out. She is happy to see them here for her, even Winter came but that one particular person she is looking for in the crowd can't be seen anywhere. Her eyes are fixed on the entrance on the Archery stadium, waiting for him to come and cheer her with his pretty boxy smile. It will start in 2 minutes but no traces of him!

Sana could see how restlessly she is waiting for Taehyung to come and she really can't see him coming. She knows when Tzuyu is not focused she will surely mess up which they clearly don't want, she is archery queen she has to win. Sana whispered something to Jennie's ear as she nod in agreement.

All the seven girls stood up and cheered making everyone shock, because match haven't started yet.
"CHOU TZUYU, CHOU TZUYU, CHOU TZUYU"
Their voice echoed, and seeing them, boys as well stood up and shout their lungs out. And thus the whole stadium started to shout her name. Ofcourse she is always the main event, everyone is whipped for her, even though she is a bully, everyone wants to be in her good books.

A beautiful smile curved on her face hearing her name out loud, she is happy but would be more happier if he is here.

"So let's start the Archery Match 2021" the host announce causing everyone to sit down and here Tzuyu felt uneasy, she really hoped he will come. She wants him to be here. She thought she made some space for herself in his heart, she thought he also have something for her but seeing him not here, she is sad. She don't know where he is. She sighed and hooked her face down.

"Jimin Jungkook where is Taehyung?" Irene asked
"I don't know, he went for MC practice and told he will come, but I don't know Why" Jungkook shrugged
"Should I go and Search him!" Jimin stood up.
"No Jimin sit down, atleast you be here for your cousin" Jennie pulled him down.
"Winter you have any idea?" Jin asked looking at the small girl beside him.
"No Oppa, after my match I haven't seen him" she shrugged. She also want Taehyung to be here, she can see disappointment in Tzuyu's eyes. After yesterday's incident she somewhat removed a barrier between her and Tzuyu.