35- WARM EMBRACE

"WHAT!?" Jin yelled from across the table looking at Taehyung with his big eyes. Taehyung just nod in response.
"You are really going to be her tutor?" Jimin asked, happiness evident on his pretty face.
"Yeah I will"
"But why? All of sudden?" Hobi intrupt.
"He is afraid... " Jungkook smirked
"Of what?"

"Afraid that Tzuyu won't be with him next year if she fails this semester as Prof. Min said. He wants to graduate with her. Right Tae?" Jungkook grinned
"She is our friend, so I want to help h-her" He stated with a pout .
"Yes yes FRIEND" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
"Just accept this Tae, you have feeling for her" Jin spoke. Tae wants to tell them, but he also want Tzuyu to be the first hearing this from his mouth. Nevertheless his actions are clear enough for everyone to know what he feels for her, it's obvious.

Taehyung glanced at his wrist watch before standing up.
"Everything have it's time hyung" He winked at Jin.

Not letting him speak, he took his bag hanging on his shoulders.
"Jimin Jungkook Hobi we should go now, I don't think Jisoo ma'am would love to see us getting late" He reminded, before walking away waving at his hyungs who are dumbfounded.

"Oh yeah bye hyungs, see you" Saying this Jimin Jungkook Hobi joined Taehyung, walking out of the cafeteria.

**

"I never saw you this much excited for studying Tzuyuah" Mina giggles
"I never had him as a tutor, so yeah I'm ready to study" Tzuyu winked
"You will study right.... Or will just stare at him?" Jennie smirked
"Well I will try my best to study, if his angelic face won't distrub my concentration" Tzuyu shrugged
"But Tzu, you need to study ok. I want to graduate together with you" Sana pout, to which the other 6 girls nod in response.
"Yes I will"

"But for now, I will go. Taehyung is waiting for me in the library"
"My first class"

Tzuyu hurriedly entered the library, which is filled with students immersed in their books, but not a single noise, only the noise of her shoes made everyone look at her direction and then again back to the books.

She scanned the room in search of him, finally at the corner his dark brown hairs peek out shining with the sunshine penetrating through the window. She quicked her phase reaching him and standing right in front of him.
He felt her presence, her blossomie smell entered his nostrils, making him to look up at her gorgeous face and a smile will automatically curved on their lips.

Totally whipped!

"Sit Down Miss Chou" He motioned her
"Yes sir" She smiled before taking her seat in front of him.
"So I hope you will study Tzuyu, I really want you to pass" His eyes sparkle
"Yes I will Taehyung, and now I have you, I will definitely pass this" She firmly stated.
"So we should start now. First I will help you with the homework which we are supposed to submit on Thursday" He said taking out his books and sheets.
"Oh so give me your book, I will copy that" Tzuyu said taking her books and pen from the bag. A sigh escaped from his lips.

"What happened?" She asked innocently
"You are not here to copy the notes Tzuyuah, you are here to learn"
"I will teach you and help you with the works and assignments. No copy!" He glared at her.
"Fine" She shrugged.

As the time passes by, Tzuyu tries her best to keep her concentration on the book, and what he is trying to explain, which she can partially grasp. Well what do you accept from a person who rarely studies, the one who never even touched the book for the whole damm year!
Her concentration is breaking and he doesn't seem to stop yet, everytime she ask doubts he willingly explain everything again and again.

But finally her concentration broke when her eyes diverted to him sitting close beside her in that black hoodie, his eyes sparkling with passion while teaching the subject he is good at. His perfectly shaped plump lips moving, leaving his deep husky voice out. The mole on the tip of his nose highlight his beautiful nose, his tongue peeking out from his lips just to moist his lips and the cheeks that converts into bread whenever he speaks and thinks, sealing his lips tight.

A perfect boyfriend...

The sight of him is so beautiful, that anyone can be distracted. So what can we expect from her, who is madly in love with him?

"Understood?" Finally he looked at her only to find her staring in his soul with her big brown eyes. He gulped, he blinked several time but her eyes never left his face.

"Tzuyu... " He called snapping her out from her imagination.
"Yes?" She blinked
"Are you even paying attention Tzuyu?" He asked raising his brow
"Yes I was... " She nod
"I don't think so... Should I ask you something?"
"Uhmmm, sorry" She pout.
"You need to focus Tzuyu" He is irritated now, she can feel it.
"It's difficult and you begin here is not helping either" She shrugged
"What about me?"
"You face is distracting me Taehyung" She whines, he chuckles shaking his head.
"So now I need to keep my face away from me? Do you want that?"
"No that's not it.... I will try but try to understand if I get distracted. It's not my problem, it's your face" She stated.
"Forget it, now complete this one page and then we can leave. Other pages you have to do at home. I will check tomorrow"
"Yes sir" She chirps before taking a long sigh holding her pen and started to write the points.

He smiled seeing her at least trying and it's more than enough for him.
Now it's his time to get lost in her, admiring her.

**

Taehyung and Tzuyu walked side by side beside the busy streets of Seoul. It's already time for the sun to set down and this both just left the college after completing the one page for hours. They are tired with the long day but happy to stay by each other's side in the end, feeling relaxed has the cool breeze hit their soft skins.

Tzuyu shivered, she is not wearing thick clothes to protect her soft skin from the breeze, so do Taehyung. He glanced at the shivering girl beside him. He just want to cover her but he himself is not wearing thick clothes. And thus only one thing is left to do, to give her some warmth which he as well needs right now.

He stopped in front of the empty bus stop facing her making her stop and look around if they reached, but not yet. She gave him a questioning look for his sudden stop. He flashed his boxy smile.

"It's cold right?" He asked, she hummed in response rubbing her hands together.
"Then I guess this would help" He smiled making his cheeks turn pink, walking close to her, pulling her little towards him colliding their bodies together, engulfing his broad arms around her slim body. He rubbed her back soothingly, making her smile and melt inside his warm embrace.

She closed some more gap, even though it was not possible and returning his warm hug, placing her tiny face in the crook of his neck inhaling his calm minty smell. The tinglish feeling he is getting right now made his heart beat rush at an uneven speed.

They stayed like this, many people passing saw them and thought 'What a cute couple'.
Taehyung broke the hug looking deep in her eyes.
"From tomorrow wear some warm clothes" He said
"I won't" She shrugged
"If I do that, I won't get this surprise heartwarming hug of yours right?" She asked. He chuckled pinching her cheeks and walked ahead.

"See, I know you won't give me hug like this if I wore warm clothes" She shout, running towards him. He smiled glancing at her, wondering if he should say what he is thinking right now.

"I won't give you hugs, but if I won't wear warm clothes, you can give me hugs, keeping away the chills from me, right?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello,

Sorry for not updating for more than 2 weeks. Offline colleges are started, making me travel a lot along with doing the paper work.

Updates would be slow since I have my semester exams in one month. Hope you a can understand and wait.

Fighting!!!