16- ONE SPOON

"Noonaa" Jimin brust into Tzuyu's house followed by Taehyung.
"Here" Jeongyeon shouted from upstairs, Tzuyu's room. Both the boys ran towards her room and only found Tzuyu laying on the bed with eyes closed and sheet covering her body.

"What happened to her? Why she is like this?" Jimin bombarded them with his questions.
"Nothing, she was afraid and thus she is unconscious. Doctor already visited, it's because of the shock. She is ok" Jihyo explained
"But what happened, who the hell?" Jimin gritted his teeth trying his best to control his anger.
"Calm down Jimin please" Jeongyeon pat his shoulders. He sighed closing his eyes
"We also don't know properly. We heard some noise from her room and when we entered, we saw someone just went out of the window and Tzuyu was sacred"
"Before we could ask anything...." Jihyo stated.
"I won't leave that person alone, how dare someone even tried to touch her" a protective brother took over Jimin.

But then Jihyo's eyes fell on the guy standing next to Jimin, not spoken yet but his eyes never leaved unconscious Tzuyu. He is just looking at her with worried eyes.

"Uh Jimin..." Jihyo eyed looking at Taehyung
"Huh Noona, this is Taehyung" Jimin said
"Oh so this is Kim Taehyung" Jihyo nod reminding how Tzuyu just say 'Taehyung' whenever she opens her mouth to talk.
But here, Taehyung he is just lost looking at Tzuyu. Who looks so fragile like this. No matter how she is but this Tzuyu is not good to see.

"Tae" Jimin tap his shoulders that's when he came to his sense. He looked at the three, whose eyes are looking at him.
"Hello, I-i'm Taehyung" he bowed to the girls
"Hello we are Tzuyu's sister" Jihyo and Jeongyeon smiled.

"Who did this to her, how can someone enter like that" Taehyung tried his best not to show his anger
"We also don't have any idea. Once Tzuyu is up we will ask her" Jeongyeon said. He nod in response.
Taehyung badly want to go close to her, to examine her closely, only to see if she is hurt or not. But he can't in front of them, they will surely get wrong idea about it.

"You both sit here we will be right back" Jihyo said. The boys nod in response. Taehyung quickly got near Tzuyu and sat on the chair next to her bed. He looked at her closely. But she looks all right, then why she is not getting up. He is worried for sure. Jimin smiled looking at Taehyung being concerned about Tzuyu and he is loving to see that.

"Don't worry, she will be alright" Jimin patt his shoulders. Taehyung just nod not looking at him but then he realized Jimin must be smirking right now. He looked up and yes he is right. He could see a huge grin on his face. Taehyung internally rolled his eyes.

"What?" Taehyung asked
"Nothing" Jimin smiled ear to ear.
"You are looking creepy like that Jimin" Tae rolled his eyes
"It's ok, but i'm happy you are worried about her" he giggled
"Who told you I'm worried, I'm not" Tae defended
"Then what's with that face while looking at Tzuyu?" Jimin teased
"Uh-h i-its-"

"You don't need to worry Taehyung" a small voice came which made Tae and Jimin look down at Tzuyu who is looking at Tae with a small smile on her face. Taehyung quickly turned to her with a surprise face.

"You are up. . Are you ok? Feeling better? You don't have fever.. what happened? Who did this to you? Just tell us we wi-"
"Taehyung calm down" Jimin cut off blabbering Taehyung with a huge grin. Taehyung mentally cursed himself.

"I'm fine" Tzuyu mumbled.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon came in and sighed in relief looking Tzuyu finally up.
"You ok Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked
"Yes" she replied.
"Who did this to you? What happened?" Jimin sat next to Taehyung. Tzuyu got up and sat leaning on the headboard.

"I also don't know Jimin. I was in washroom when I heard some noise, so I came out. But I didn't see anyone. When I sat on the sofa I felt someone is behind me, as I turned someone tried to pull me out through the window but I somehow managed to get out from their grip. They were two. I opened the door to get out but...." she sighed and gripped her blanket. Taehyung got up and sat next to her, he slightly caressed her shoulders for her to continue.

"But they pulled me back closing the door"
"Luckily Jihyo and Jeongyeon Unnie heard the voice and they came running, that's why they got panicked, pushed me and ran out from the window. After that all I remember is Unnie came in and everything went black" she explained.

"Who the fuck are they to do this to you!!!" Jimin is boiling after hearing everything
"Thank god Noona you came or else..." Jimin sighed
"But the point is where they were taking her and why" Taehyung furrowed
"Tzuyuah, you bullied so many people maybe one of them?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Tzuyu coughed and glared at him and eyed towards Taehyung who is now glaring at Tzuyu.

"That's why you should not bully anyone" Taehyung seriously stated looking deep in her eyes. She quickly looked away seeing his burning eyes.
"I don't know who they were" Tzuyu sighed

"We should inform this to police" Taehyung suggested
"Yeah I will do that" Jihyo replied.

"Tzuyuah you rest ok. We will go now" Jihyo said. They all got up.
"Uhm Taehyung can you please stay back for a while" she mumbled. Jimin, Jihyo and Jeongyeon's eyes where on Tae waiting for his reply.
"U-uh ok fine" he replied, Tzuyu looked up and smiled happily. Seeing this Taehyung just want to smile but then again Jimin will just tease him.
"Taehyung I will be waiting outside. Will leave together" saying this Jimin went out followed by the two sisters.

"Thank you" Tzuyu said breaking the silence
"For what?" He asked standing near her bed
"For being concerned about me" she replied
"Uh I was just...." He don't know what to say. Yes he is concerned about her, but why this much concern?
"Just take care Tzuyu"
"And think who can do this"
"Be careful" he said. Tzuyu felt happy seeing this side of Taehyung for her.

Just than Jimin came in with a plate and placed on Tzuyu's lap.
"You need to eat" he said
"I'm not hungry" she replied
"But you need to" Taehyung intrupt.
"If you say" she sighed.

"I will be back" saying this Jimin again walk out. Taehyung just stood their looking at her who is playing with the spoon and soup.
"Eat" he said with his deep voice.

"Can you feed me?" Tzuyu pout, trying to be cute. She blinked her eyes several times just to convince him. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like that, it don't really suit you. You can eat by yourself" he sighed
"But I'm hurt right" she again pout
"But you said you are fine right" he smirked.

She finally gave up
"Fine, you are not an easy guy" she mumbled and took a sip of the soup. Taehyung chuckled looking at her, being cute and annoyed. She looked up and glared at him.
"You could have just feed me one spoon" she rolled her eyes. He giggled and shook his head.

Once her dinner was over he bid her his goodbye, though she was annoying him to stay back but he can't, he haven't informed his mom.
"See you tomorrow Tae" Jimin waved as they both parted their ways.

Through out he was just thinking who were the people who tried to kidnap Tzuyu, tried to harm her. He don't know her very well, so he can't even figure out who could've done this.
But more than that one thing was continuously banging inside his heart, which is annoying him but he can't just stop thinking about that.

"I should have just feed her one spoon. She was not well"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone,

Who do you think they were?

Tomorrow is comeback, you'll better stream SCIENTIST MV for our girls. Let's give them what they deserve. Don't forget to vote them for various award shows

Hope you like this chapter.

Fighting!!!!