02- I WANT HIM!

"Prof. Min.........." Rosé and Lisa ran towards Prof. Min Yoongi who is peacefully sitting on the corner of the library, reading his book silently. They didn't mind if it's a library or something they just want to tell the interesting story to their favourite sir.
They sat in front of him with a very excited face he looked up to see them with his glasses on and again continued reading.

"Can you please be a little quiet, it's library" he said not looking at them.
"But sir, you really have to listen this one"
"You will surely won't believe this..." Both the girls can't hide their excitement.
"If I won't believe, then why are you telling me" he replied.
"Prof. Min please listen" Lisa pout.
"You will listen right?" Rosé asked with full hope.

Prof. Yoongi sighed and closed his book, he removed his glasses and placed it on the table and looked at both the girl's in front of him.
"Yes tell..." He mumbled.
"A new student entered the college" they started.
"We don't know his full name but as far as we heard his name is Taehyung and he came with his cousin" they already researched many thing about him. Yoongi sir was silently listening to the girl's.
"He is in Jisoo ma'am class and I guess he is already befriended with Jimin and all". Both girls smiled happily.

"So is this it? What is special about him?" Yoongi sir without any curiosity looked outside the window.
"Special scene is going to start now sir" Lisa smirked.

"He stopped Tzuyu from bulling..." Rosé said
"So-" Prof. Min was about to reply something when her words hit his mind has he turned his head towards their direction with widen eyes.
"What..?" He now looked interested in their words..
"Yes your heard it right" they both nod like a children.
"She must've have gotten so angry, it's really difficult for him to survive here now" he replied.
"You are wrong Sir. She didn't even glared at him, she stared at him as if lost in his eyes" Lisa explained.
"That's impossible, Chou Tzuyu and keeping quiet..." He rolled his eyes.
"Yes sir, he did unexpected thing" Lisa said.
"But why? Tzuyu is never like this..." He furrowed.
"That's what we are saying, Tzuyu is never like this, she would never leave someone like this alone, but she didn't even uttered a word"
"And that look on her Face, you know what I mean" Rosé smirked.
"She has fallen for him?" He asked with big eyes.
"We are not sure, but can say something big is about to happen here" Lisa giggled.

"And and.... One more big thing" Lisa stopped.
"What?" He asked.
"Tzuyu bumped to him this morning.... In the corridor" Has Rosé completed her words he again got shocked.
"That corridor? match making corridor?" He don't want to assume so he asked for confirmation. He is really a logical person, he don't believe in stuff like this, but what can he do when he himself witnessed that whoever bump in that corridor like a girl and boy they surely end up together or else develop feelings for eachother. First he didn't believed but when he saw himself he has to believe it. Well this name 'Match- making corridor' is kept by Rosé and Lisa and Prof. Min also know it. They are the only one to know this corridor coincidence that happens with ever lovers. All are interested in their own life to notice this thing's but this three are more interested in seeing drama's.

Rosé and Lisa move their head indicating an yes.
"So you mean he stopped Tzuyu from bullying and she didn't even uttered anything, she stared at him with an unexplainable expression, and on top of that they bumped to eachother in that Match making corridor..." Prof Min stopped and looked at the girls having huge grin.
"That means, the new guy, Taehyung is in huge trouble!"

**

"Taehyung why did you do that....?" Jimin asked in frustration.
"I just did what is right..." Tae simply replied.
"But you don't know Tzuyu, she is really something" Jungkook replied.
"But she is wrong, and she can't do anything to me just chill ok" he simply replied.
"Let it be Jimin, he can't stand and see someone bullying. He is really against it" Kai who perfectly know his cousin replied.
They all just nod in response.
"But Tae I'm really proud of you, you did what others didn't and even when you just came today" Jin sincerely replied.
"Yes hyung, someone have to" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile.