09- CRAZY OVER YOU

Jimin hurriedly entered Tzuyu's house.
"Oh Jiminah, after long time" Jihyo exclaimed.
"Hiii Noona" he hugged her
"I missed you" he pouted.

"Where is Jeongyeon Noona?" He asked
"She is out for some work" she replied

"Something happened in the school?" Jihyo asked. She could see a tint of worrisome in his eyes and the way Tzuyu stomped into her room she noticed everything.

"Yess Noona, Tzuyu is going to do something really bad" he said
"It's about Taehyung?" She asked to which his eyes grew wider.
"You know?"
"Yeah Jennie Mina Irene told me yesterday" she replied.

"Let's go and talk to her" they both head up towards her room good thing she didn't locked the door.
She is simply standing near the window looking outside blankly, probably thinking about her plan.

She turned around and could see Jimin's worried and annoyed stare. She faked a smile and walked towards them..
"Oh our Jiminie is here" she spoke.
"Yeah he has to when you are about to do something nonsense" Jihyo glared at her.
"Oh why? I didn't do anything" she pout
"Tzuyu, please stop this" Jimin simply replied.
"I haven't started anything... What to stop dear Cousin" she sarcastically replied and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Tzuyu please don't do anything to Taehyung, he is really a nice guy. Please let him have a normal school life" Jimin pleaded
"Normal? Is being with Sana normal? Then why not me?"
"Everything is normal right? Falling for someone is normal right? So why not me" she glared at him.

"You are obsessed to him Tzuyu!" He annoyingly replied.
"Obsessed? Why can't you say it's love?"
"WHY!?" she shouted has she got up.

"This... Your shouting, being annoying, bullying his sister, and now interfering in his personal life... You call it love?"
"You have taken pyschology right? So this is what love is? It's fucking obsession Chou Tzuyu!" He shouted angrily.

"If it's obsession for you, then I don't care. I know I love him....." She replied
"And so you love him thus you are going to trouble him tomorrow? This is your love for him?" He asked.
"That's what he invited himself... He ignored my love for him and thus facing the consequence" she shrugged.

"Tzuyu-" Jihyo was about to tell something when she cut her off.
"Unnie please don't interfere. You know even if you say I won't listen. So just please don't" she looked straight into Jihyo's eyes.
Jihyo sighed and decided to stay quiet.

"You are just making things hard not just for him but for you as well" Jimin shouted has he walked out leaving them alone. Jihyo just looked at Tzuyu without any hope and walked out.

Tzuyu is the one who thinks everything in total different way. When the whole world things it's Wrong for her it's right. Whatever she is going to do she thinks that can help her to have him. He will be tired of all and will come to her. But she don't know that the world don't work like this. The world is different from her baseless imagination. All this is just going to make him hate her even more.

**
NEXT DAY

Tzuyu is here standing alone waiting for her three friends to come so she can tell them what she is actually about to do and where their help is needed.

"Tzuyu we are here" she Heard Mina's soft voice has she turned around.
"So what are you planning to do?" Jennie asked.
"Bully" she simply replied.
"Eh?" Irene raised an eyebrow.
"You are going to bully him?" She asked to which Tzuyu nod in response.
"But wh-" Tzuyu cut Mina off.
"I need to show him with whom he is messing with. I will make him tired of all this things. And eventually he will come to me" Tzuyu smirked.
"Do you really think, he will come to you after this?" Jennie asked
"He has to, by this way or any other way" Tzuyu shrugged.