41- HER LOVE

10 months later

TZUYU POV:

"Tzuyu please hurry up bro, our graduation ceremony is tomorrow and we have so much to prepare after the shopping" Somi yelled from outside and I know she is irritated.
Well she is waiting for an hour now, I couldn't find my favourite jacket so it took me longer and also Taehyung texted, so I was too busy to get ready.

Taking a final glance in the mirror and hanging my sling bag I walked out from my room. Somi was sitting on the couch talking to someone on the call.

"Uh yeah, yeah... Bye" Somi says as she stands up glaring with her big brown eyes. I smiled cheekily tugging my hands with her with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry Somii!!!! Tae texted and I was searching for my jacket" I says as she rolls her eyes.
"Sorry sorry" I pout.
"Fine you are cute, so I am passing this. We are really late" She says dragging me out of the house.

"So who was on the call?" I asked as we fasten our seat belts. She glanced at me with her peripheral eyes before looking out.

Was I not audible to her, so she ignored me?

"Yahhh Jeon Somi, did you just ignore me?" I called she looked at me with puppy eyes
"What? When did i?" She mumbles
"I asked you, who was on the call" I asked focusing on the busy road.
"Oh that, it was a relative" I nod in response.

"So what did Taehyung texted?" She asked after a couple of seconds
"Just he is busy with family works, so can't video call today" I shrugged sadly
"Ohhhh" She smiles making me frown.
"What is to smile?"
"Just you two are really cute" She giggles
"I miss him Somi" I pout not looking at her.
"Don't worry, you will meet him soon" She assures.

"Also I saw their graduation pics of last week from Jennie's insta" She says.
"Yeah they had so much fun, how badly I wanted to be there. I couldn't graduate with them"
Somi taps my shoulder with her calming smile.
"But you will graduate tomorrow, one or the other way" She says. I hummed in response applying the break.

"Well we will have fun tomorrow, so cheer up ok?"
"Yes boss.... " I smile as we both got out, walking towards the big mall filled with mostly university students.

Day before graduation is always like this, students coming with friends for shopping and chilling. Me and Somi walked side by side peeking into every shop we can, to find a good dress also the graduation dress not to be forgotten.

Somi seems really happy today, the smile on her lips never fades as she shows me so many beautiful garments, and other products. During this last few months I have grew really close to her, I miss my friends but she is here to always cheer me up. She is totally a loving ball who is always here for me, she is always here when I cry missing Tae, comforting me. Helping me to smile. She is selfless and cheerful, the one who can make friends really easily. And I feel blessed to have her in this unknown land.

After hours of shopping I finally picked up everything I wanted, we both settled down on the food court sipping our refreshing drinks.
"Well now we can go, everything done" I smile looking at the dozens of bags.
"No! I want to take more clothes" She says
"Somi!!! Look at the bags, you already took so many!" I sigh.
"Please Tzuyuah, one more please" She pleads.
"Fine, but see it's already 6, we have to reach by 7.30 ok? I need to prepare for tomorrow" I pick up the bags.
"Yes yes, promise"

But I guess the promise didn't last long, it's 9 and we are just heading to my car. What's up with her! It's like she did the whole shopping for one year.

"Finally we are going home" I sigh glaring at her direction.
"Sorry bro, I just got carried away by those beautiful dress" She says
"Still Somi, we have to prepare so much for Tomorrow" I rolled me eyes.
"Well we can manage, now let's go, it's late" She shrugges.