Chapter 2

Chapter Two

As an Indian girl partying was not acceptable, it's not like my dad wouldn't know. I got dressed into a pink net Saree all the close friends were Indian so we all decided to wear Indian clothes. Just to stand out a bit. I put some light make up on and adjusted my Saree. The doorbell rang and I answered.

"Hey Nathan" he kisses me on the cheek.

"You look beautiful" I blushed

"Thanks"

"I'm Ricky" I shook his hand. Simi walked out in a blue Saree, "Hey guys shall we go"

We got in Nathan car and drive to the hall. When we reached we met everyone and the party began. There was a pin that was digging into my back so I kept fidgeting.

"Hey come with me" Nathan led me into the private room. "Come here" I moved closer and he moved my hair and took the pin out and replaced it.

"Thanks" I smiled "Um do you want to dance" he nodded and smirked. I led him out and one of my favourite songs was on. I squealed and started dancing. My back was against his chest and his hands on the bare skin on my waist.

I looked up at Nathan and realized how hot he was. He had beautiful brown hair and piercing blue eyes. His muscles were big and he had a hard flat tummy which probably was a six pack. The only thing was he was white. Not being racist but my parents would kill me if I brought him home. Think is I don't care I think he is cute. I turned around and put my hands around his neck.

"So Priyanka what are you planning to do all summer"

"Well my sister is getting married in about a month so I'm planning to chill for a while then the wedding ceremonies begin and then I start work in September. What about you?"

"Nothing much I was planning to go to Grease for a week with Ricky but he backed out because of family stuff so I have the tickets I just need someone to go with me. Do you maybe want to come"

"You realise that I only met you this morning." I laughed.

"Ye that's true, I'll ask you again in a week and we will see"

We spent the rest of the party together. Nathan held my hand and it felt right had never really touched a boy like this before. I normally just sit in a corner but today I danced with Nathan.

The party ended and I couldn't see Simi anywhere. I checked my phone and I had a message.

Hey gone back home with Ricky in a taxi see u tomorrow.

We got in the car and Nathan drove since he was sober, I only had one shot but didn't want to risk it.

We walked into my apartment and it was silent. Simi was gone, Simi was more out there than me she loved to break the rules but then again she doesn't have a sister that outshines her. All of the time.

"Hey what's wrong" the thought made my eyes well up.

"Um nothing" I snapped out of my trance. "I'm just going to change into something more comfortable. Can you help me with these pins please?"

We went into my room and Nathan took each pin out slowly. Once it was loose I slipped into the bathroom that was joined between the two bedrooms. I changed into some yoga pants and took all of my make up off.

"Priyanka do you maybe want to go for dinner tomorrow night"

"Um sure I'd like that"

"Listen you can stay here tonight since I think Simi and Ricky are going to be a little too loud in your apartment" He laughed. It was about half two when I got into bed after I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.

"Do you mind if I sleep in my boxers I don't want to make you uncomfortable?"

"Ye I don't mind, just stay on your side of the bed" I smiled at him and lay down. We were both facing each other and Nathan leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I blushed.

"Goodnight Priyanka"

"Goodnight Nate"