Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Nate POV

May told me that Priya phoned, I knew she was probably upset about her dad and I was going to her but my mom stopped me and said to leave her alone that she needs space.

I hadn’t been able to have any fun at the lake because I was thinking about her I made my way back to the house and went to her room.  The bed sheets were all over the floor and her suit case was gone. I found a small piece of paper on the table and read it.

Dear Nathan,

I love you and I’m sorry I need to get away from everyone for a while, I don’t know how long for but I will be back. I really enjoyed the time I spent with your family and I hope that they will still like me. My dad cut all ties with me he said I can never see any of my family again. So I’m going to the one place where I know I can talk to someone.

Please don’t hate me and even if you do I understand why. At least I got to have a family for a small time. Lots of love

You’re Priyanka

I stared at the note and I could hear my family coming home, how could she just up and leave me. I ran to my room and grabbed my keys.

“Mom Priya has left I’m going after her” I kissed her cheek and left before she could say any thing. I needed her and she needed me.

Priya POV

I got in my car and made my way to the airport, my head was filled with every little comment and every little insult that was thrown at me. I was driving along the motor way when I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head. The next thing I know is I’m upside down and my head is bleeding and I black out.

Nate POV

I rang Simi and she said that she hadn’t seen her, where could she be I reached the apartment and Simi was in a state. “Nate her passport is gone”

“Guys come over here” Ricky was on the news channel and my heart sank.

Breaking news, a car crash with a truck on the motor way, leading towards the airport. Currently all we know is that the driver in the car is a woman around 21 years of age and she is in a critical condition. The truck driver is alive and escaped with only a little bruising to the head.

That car was Priya’s her car was upside down and the back of the car was all smashed. I ran out of the apartment and made my way to the hospital. The tears rolled down my face, the love of my life was lying on a hospital bed and I could have prevented it.

I rushed into the hospital “Where is she”

“I’m sorry sir who are you looking for’’

“The girl in the car accident on the motor way”

“Yes may I ask who you are”

“I’m her boyfriend”

“Alright sir, she’s still in the operating theatre, top floor straight down” I thanked her and got to the room in record time. The light was on meaning they were still operating. I rang my mom and told her what had happened. All I could do now was wait.

I don’t know how long I was sat there when a doctor came out. “Is she ok”

“Yes she’s in a stable condition but she has a little bruising to her arms and legs no breaks thankfully. She’s going to be moved to a private room for now, come with me and I will show you the way.” I followed him and he said I could go in.

I sat on the stool next to her, she still looked perfect. I moved some hair out of her face and kissed her on her cheek. “I love you, I’m so sorry” I whispered I held on to her hand.

I heard my mother’s voice outside and went out. “Mom thank god you’re here. She’s alright just a bit bruised up and she’s still under anaesthetic”

“Honey do her parent know”

“They do. I’m Manjit Kumar her mom. It’s nice to meet you even on such unfortunate events. Nathan is she ok” I nodded and told her the whole story.

“Nathan I accept your relationship completely, it’s her father” 

A/N 

Thank you for the reads, this song is one of my favorites completly random, but it was my grandad's death aniversry yesterday and this song is for him.