Chapter 13

3 weeks passed in Greece I had spent it with the whole family, Nate took me sightseeing and we had an amazing time. My mom phoned me when dad was out of the house. She told me the wedding had happened and everyone was asking where I was. She told them she was out of the country for work since no one knew what job I had. Today we were heading back home we were at the airport getting our stuff checked I has holding Nate’s hand. I looked around at the people leaving the airport when I spotted a highlighter pink suitcase with the letters JK on there.

I looked at the girl holding the bag and I knew it was her, I had brought her that suitcase for her 21st birthday. It was her first time flying out of the country. My sister was here, I always knew she wanted to go to Greece for a honeymoon but I completely forgot. She turned around and I pulled Nate and kissed him. His back was facing her now and I knew she couldn’t see me. 

“What was that for” he smirked. I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

“Thanks for bringing me I had a great time” I watched as she walked out of my sight and took a deep breath.

We got on to the plane and I couldn’t wait to get home, I needed to talk to Simi ASAP. Nate and I hadn’t really done anything sexual the whole time I was there and I don’t know if I wanted to. I was brought up with the whole no sex before marriage thing so I never really thought about it.

I sat next to Lisa on the plane and she was looking at some Indian clothes on her phone.

“Hey what are you doing?” I asked her.

“My friend is having a sixteenth birthday party and she wants me to ware Indian clothes, her family is going to be there and I don’t want to look silly” she looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Alright, you’ve got a few choices, like you could where a Lehenga Saree or a Suit it’s up to you. I know where you can get some really nice outfits if you want to come with me when we get back we can get you something”

“I saw this picture on Nate’s phone you were wearing a pink coloured Saree I think I like that”

“You can borrow it if you want, I don’t mind I will have a blouse made for you if you want”

“Thanks Priya you’re the best” she jumped and gave me a hug.

“You’re like the little sister I never had” I hugged her back and she went to tell her mom.

I went back to Nate and he was staring at his phone, “Hey what’s up you seem tense” I massaged his shoulders.

“Dad wants to step down from head and give it to me”

“That’s great, what’s wrong” I sat on the chair next to him.

“He said he wanted me to start working now then so I will be trained by his birthday”

“That’s good Nate” I kissed his cheek

“Come with me” he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the little bedroom.

He pushed me against the door and smashed his lips against mine, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I kept my mouth closed.

“Don’t tease me Priya” his voice was husky, “I want you so bad right now I’ve been controlling myself this whole holiday” he kissed my neck and I moaned. His hands went up my shirt and he took it off. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he pushed me onto the bed.

“Priya I want to make your first time special” I nodded and we just kissed for another couple minutes.

“You know I never really thought about doing it before, this is the first time. I really want you as well Nate but I’m scared” I mumble. He moved my hair out of my face and nibbled on my ear.

“I love you and I promise to be careful”

The rest of the journey home we just chatted. We landed and made our way back to Nate’s house. Their office was about 20 minutes away from their home and about 30 minutes away from my flat.

I was heading back to the apartment in the morning, we all sat down and had dinner and Ana stood up. “Nate and Priya are going back home tomorrow.  I would like to make a toast to my new daughter, Priya thank you for looking after my son and we all enjoyed spending time with you. You can come here whenever you want it’s your house too”

We all went to bed and the next morning was a sad one I didn’t want to leave but I knew I had too. May, Ana and Lisa were almost in tears.

“Guys I’ll be back in two weeks to help Lisa get ready for that party so don’t worry” I hugged them all and me and Nate made our way home.